New JXD game thing!

Would a zombie gain weight eating smart people?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on how fast the smart person runs.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Psionic Roshambo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. I wonder if this will be able to handle uoYabause?

I would think it could, I am about to try it on my Shield TV (about that same specs... I am going to guess the Nividia made Shield TV will run faster though.)

On another note, I didn't know Saturn emulation had come along so far!!!

So thank you for that!

Reactions: SpaceJump

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would think it could, I am about to try it on my Shield TV (about that same specs... I am going to guess the Nividia made Shield TV will run faster though.)

On another note, I didn't know Saturn emulation had come along so far!!!

So thank you for that!
Yeah, it's running full speed on my Sony Z3 and gets regular updates ;)

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The Shield TV uses a Tegra X1, which shits on the Tegra K1. This is more comparable to the Shield Tablet, which has the K1.

The site is down, but I see other places mentioning it'll be $299 which seems a bit high for a Chinese junk system. The Shield Tablet is only $200, ~$250 if you buy the separate controller, don't see why anyone would want to bother with it myself.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Psionic Roshambo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Shield TV uses a Tegra X1, which shits on the Tegra K1. This is more comparable to the Shield Tablet, which has the K1.

The site is down, but I see other places mentioning it'll be $299 which seems a bit high for a Chinese junk system. The Shield Tablet is only $200, ~$250 if you buy the separate controller, don't see why anyone would want to bother with it myself.

Ahhh yeah the CPU difference does make it a lot more meh..... Hmm.....

About buying a tablet and controller separate though it sucks trying to sit and play a game a laying bed being lazy trying to hold them both. :P

Dr Eggman

I am THE Eggman.
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've been burned once by JXD. Right now, though, I'm more interested in the new thing on IndieGogo, that GPD Win just because it runs Windows. Android for me just isn't a good enough gaming platform, especially considering what my stream 7 can do, x86 kicks ass for this stuff. Will probably pick up a win when it launches in October.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again I will say...NOPE! Just hell naw! Normally I'm a sucker for Android gaming devices but I've been burned by JXD three times and their device updating tools are shit! JXD can be summed up this way: Great in theory, horribly flawed in execution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?