Alerek

OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
A cat that we brought in from the street (She's sweet as can be) had her kittens last night.

babes.jpg

Heres Cali with all five of em

babes4.jpg

This ones the runt

babes3.jpg

She had em in our rockband box XD

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Do they still need homes? I'm in the midwest, too (central Iowa, actually). I have one cat now, who will turn 1 on April 13th (coincidentally also my birthday). I got her from my girlfriend's parents that have a bunch of cats on their farm. One of them is pregnant right now, so I have dibs on one if any of them come out to my likings (sure, it might sound picky, but I really want another short haired female). So what sexes are your kitties and where abouts are you? If it'd be reasonable, I might be willing (big might) to take one off your hands!

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, I just looked at the pictures again. The one in the middle in that first picture is absolutely adorable! So obviously you have a few females in the litter... Cute
smile.gif

EDIT: Aww, I've got a thing for the runts too. My dog I picked out in second grade was the runt. Also my kitty, she was the only girl out of two litters of 4 last spring and is still by far the smallest of the lot. I'm a softy for little kittens, indeed.

Alerek

OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
bobitos said:
Do they still need homes? I'm in the midwest, too (central Iowa, actually). I have one cat now, who will turn 1 on April 13th (coincidentally also my birthday). I got her from my girlfriend's parents that have a bunch of cats on their farm. One of them is pregnant right now, so I have dibs on one if any of them come out to my likings (sure, it might sound picky, but I really want another short haired female). So what sexes are your kitties and where abouts are you? If it'd be reasonable, I might be willing (big might) to take one off your hands!

We're located in the Cincinnati area, so it may be quite a trek for you. We are hanging on to the Brown/black one, previously noted as the runt, and im thinking about keeping one of our black ones too, but I'm still not too sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8