New Phone

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Been planning to get a new phone for a while, finally got enough money together and bought a HD2. I was looking at the Xperia Play, but having a phone that is lock to one OS, and one ROM, is not for me.
Now I just need to decide what SIM card to get - any suggestions? I'm in the UK, and I want fairly cheap mobile internet.
Apart from that, life is pretty boring. Been messing around in blender recently, and trying to learn some Java to create a bukkit plugin.
Oh, got inFamous on the PS3, found it extremely boring so I uninstalled it. Wipeout HD is fun, especially online and local-multiplayer. Burnout Paradise is pretty cool aswell. Finally finished FF13. It's... meh. I haven't played any of the other games so I was kinda at a loss with the story. The combat system is awful, I prefer the one in Star Ocean on the 360.
Thats all - TPO

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is a phone having 1 OS a bad thing? windows mobile sucks and you're just going to be using android the whole time anyway

and inFamous starts out slow but as you get more powers you feel like a beast (especially the gliding power)

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThePowerOutage said:
Finally finished FF13. It's... meh. I haven't played any of the other games so I was kinda at a loss with the story.
the stories of all the other installments (that aren't direct sequels like X-2 or crisis core) in the final fantasy series have nothing to do with each other.
7 has nothing to do with 8, 12 has nothing to do with 13.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
Why is a phone having 1 OS a bad thing? windows mobile sucks and you're just going to be using android the whole time anyway

and inFamous starts out slow but as you get more powers you feel like a beast (especially the gliding power)
I develop applications (Or I at least try), so having Windows Phone 7 and Android is a huge + for me. Also, Ubuntu is available and I am interested in porting Meego. None of this is possible/as easy on the Xperia Play.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not windows phone 7, it's windows mobile 6.5

however point taken for ubuntu/meego, although i don't see who uses a meego device, and ubuntu isn't normally a mobile OS

edit: nvm, i see you can install windows phone 7 on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe