jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
The Guardian said:
Most people won't be too excited about this but I still play Mario 1 with my friends and it it gets annoying having to wait for someone to die so this is awesome!

thats the whole point of the old super mario games, i don't like the way they have done it now, i like it the way it was on the nes, a player each turn.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
this game is missing one of the most imported things for a game like this

there is NO online co-op
http://wii.ign.com/articles/989/989996p1.html

QUOTE said:
7:22 p.m.: Unfortunately, no online mode in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, by the way. Miyamoto just confirmed. Wii is already being overpowered by what's happening on screen in New Super Mario Bros Wii. So no power left for online.

how can a game like this use ALL the Wii power?

did Smash have a lot more happing on the screen then this game?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome some wii games for 2010 but PS3 and PSP are more impressive to my opinion because of graphics --- castlevania, the last guardians, God of war 3, and new resident evil for PSP.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
cool that another NEW Super Mario Bros is coming =p
to bad i didn't heard about a DS release...the only thing i can do is hope or buy the wii game itself
rolleyes.gif

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a Wii, so may never play it. But the current game that I'm playing is New Super Mario Bros. I've only been playing it for like two or three days, and I'm like 75% done with it, so it's too easy. Of course, I'm using SMB3 and SM World as references. But all in all, I like it, considering what I paid for it.

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I just hope we will be able to use gamecube controllers with this, since i only have one wiimote and 2 gamecube controllers.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tatumanu said:
I just hope we will be able to use gamecube controllers with this, since i only have one wiimote and 2 gamecube controllers.
Already confirmed, that only wiimote will be supported, since some functions of the wiimote are used, like in the level with the water, in which somebody is controlling the light by tilting the controller. So no classic controller...

lanasingh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
THese are great games if anyone is looking for something to play ... good, dark storyline and lots of action. I think the first one was the game that introduced "bullet-time" - slow motion combat. I may have to go back and replay them...
Sorry for offtop: As news of the A/1H1N Swine Flu pandemic spreads so do the rumours and fear. One persistently reoccurring statement is that existing flu treatments Tamiflu and Ralenza (generic names: Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are not effective against the newest strain of Swine Flu. These rumours are not true; Tamiflu and Ralenza (Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) are considered to be effective and viable Swine Flue treatments.
Do you have tamiflu? I have bought here - Tamiflu
Everybody must have.

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope theres online Multiplayer, So I can play with friends and not have use crowded round my not small but not huge tv

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh