ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Saintseiya_82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Depend on if they fall under the same title ID, some games have different title ID, like Xenoblade 2, there is a Japanese version and one outside of Japan.
I have the US version of LEGO THE INCREDIBLES saved and I wanted to continue the game with the European version, is this possible? Could it happen that I can't find the save?

Synthetik909

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking everwyere for any percent save for Slayaway Camp (0100501006494000) if there's anyone that's played it a bit.
Post automatically merged:

I've been looking everywhere for any percent save for Slayaway Camp (0100501006494000) if there's anyone that's played it a bit.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, if I have a save game in the American version, can I continue the same save on the European version? A thousand thanks
Switch saves aren't generally region locked, however, sometime, it is incompatible with certain games like Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince is one of them because of language.

I found Chinese save of Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince and it worked with NA version but it make all blank (no text), so no workaround to fix the issue.

I'm going to share 3 Mega Man saves.

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 - Mega Man 7 and 8 are completed, also as for MM8, it is hacked as well. I don't bother with Mega Man 9 and 10.

Mega Man X Legacy Collection - all games completed, so Mega Man X, X2 and X3 are password inputted to get 100% before final boss. I had to do Mega Man X4 by myself to get 100% before final boss.

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - All games completed but I had to do Mega Man X5 (English version) by myself, so I didn't bother with collect the parts because they require less than 10 hours to unlock. Mega X6 and X7 are completed by someone, not mine and Mega Man X8 (Chinese version) is only completed, so not English version. I'm not fan of Mega Man X8 and not going to bother to do by myself.

Have fun with save.

Note: I don't bother to upload Mega Man Legacy Collection because you can input the password in MM2-MM6 to get 100% before final boss, so password based saves were common with NES in 80s and 90s.

Attachments

• Mega Man Switch saves.zip
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by JeepX87,
Reactions: Saintseiya_82

YRDN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone is interested, I'm waiting for the release of monster Hunter rise to share my MHGU save file. Not finish at 100% but maybe 90%. All exotic done and RC 999. All you will have to do is edit the name of the character.
uhm sorry for necroposting but could you possibly share this save please? I lost my ~90% save and im losing sleep over it :(

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am found save Titan Quest. Danke.

Anybody have Titan Quest 100% completed save file??
If members have save so they would upload by now.

It is obvious that they don't play game nor have save.

Spam isn't going to help in your favor but make members unwilling to share at all.

Reactions: Perexsey

FRKN4O

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
!DONT GO ONLINE WITH THIS SAVE FILE!

Splatoon 3 100% save file.

Story:
- Alterna 100% completed ( all stages beaten with all weapons, All 6 areas 100% surveyed ,After Alterna beaten
- Side order 100% completed ( all badges obtained including the low hacks one, all color chips upgraded to lv 3, all items bought)

Multiplayer:
- S+ rank achieved ( Got gold badge for it)
- Big Run top 5% achieved ( Got Gold badge for it)
- Eggstra work top 5% achieved ( Got Gold badge for it)

Misc:

- Tableturf Turf Battle ( Got gold lv 50 badge and all opponents beaten at lv3.)
- Splatfest Ruler badge and golden badge for attacker and defender obtained
- All shop 100k badge achieved
- Ordered 10 items from both Spyke and Murch
- 1M ( gold badge) spend on hotlantis
- Got atleast 10 orders from Crab n' Go
- Got all QR splashtags
- Got all seasonal items and banners ( until Fresh season 2024)
- Many more

Note: I will update the save when the seasons wont give unique gear, banners and titles anymore.
Also when new Wandercrust items get released.
I will also try to aim for top 5% in challenges and try to get the max hazard level cleared badge in Salmon Run.

!DONT GO ONLINE WITH THIS SAVE FILE!

Attachments

• Splatoon 3.rar
    139.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by FRKN4O,

AYUWOKIPOTAXIE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone! Excuse me does someone have an advance wars reboot 100% save file? I just restarted my pc and lost alll my data :( and its really hard to find an already complete save file i hope someone sees this and have one pls thank you :D

chloe_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have some other save files. All these games are done by me without the use of cheats. 100% is true 100% so everything is done.

DK Tropical Freeze 200% and all shiny gold medals on normal mode.
Captain Toad TT 100%
Fire Emblem 3H 100% (all conversations, new title screen with gold effect, everything unlocked in the menu etc)
Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle 100% including DLC.
Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope 100% including all DLC
Kirby Star Allies 100% (all pictures completed, all H2H completed)
Kirby and the forgotten land 100%
Kirby Return to dreamland 100% ( all 120 challenges completed)
Super Kirby Clash 100%
Bayonetta 1 100% (All achievements, All Levels are Pure Platinum on non stop climax)
Bayonetta 2 100% (All achievements, All Levels are Pure Platinum)
Bayonetta 3 100% (All achievements, Pure Platinum done on hardest difficulty and all collectibles found)
Paper Mario Origami King (100% and 2 secret achievements unlocked)
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (100% 5 star file both the main game and Luigi dlc. All challenges are completed with a gold medal)
Super Mario 3D All Stars 100% (All coins in every SM64 levels,120 Shine Sprites ,Both Mario and Luigi modes complete in SMG)
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury 100% ( Shiny 5 star save file and 100 cat shines)
Super Mario Maker 2 ( All story mode levels completed)
Zelda Links Awakening 100% (0 deaths Hero mode only)
Zelda Skyward Sword 100% ( Normal and Hero Mode, All chests are opened in the game)
Metroid Prime Remastered 100% (all scans in all difficulties and beaten at 100%)
Yoshi's Crafted World 100%
Pokemon Sword 100% ( all curry recipes, all tm’s, everything done! )
Ori and the Blind Forest 100 ( All achievements unlocked, 0 death mode also beaten)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps 100% ( All achievements unlocked)
Pikmin 1+2 (100% , all challenges completed with pink flower)
Pikmin 3 DX (All badges unlocked, All challenges platinumed)
Pikmin 4 (100% and all platinum medals obtained)
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu (Pokedex Complete, All elite trainers beaten and Crown bought for Pikachu)
Splatoon 2 ( Story mode and Octo Expansion 100% complete and beaten with all weapons. Salmon run is complete and all X ranks in ranked mode is done. I even have the gold medal for a weapon and lv 50 freshness achieved.
Xenoblade 2 (100% including Torna DLC, everything is done!)
WarioWare Get it Together (All medals unlocked including all 52 weekly challenges with gold)

Working on:

Super Mario Odyssey (840 moons)
Zelda Breath of the Wild (25% , MM beaten)
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (40%)
Xenoblade 1 (90%)
Xenoblade 3 (60%)
Arms (99%, just get a high score on one of the training modes)
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Mario Kart 8 DX (All time trials completed except 200cc. and all gold cups except 200cc. need to play DLC)
Bayonetta Origins (80%)
BoxBoy + BoxGirl
Metroid Dread
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Pokemon Legends Arceus ( All pokemon are caught)
Pokemon Scarlet
Fire Emblem Engage (80%)
Disney Illusion Island ( 100% but still need to get all developer times in the DLC)
Splatoon 3 (Story mode is 100% complete, got gold badges on Eggtra Work, Big Run and Rank s+ reached)(Working on: Tableturf Wars lv50, Side order 100% and maybe getting top 5% in challenges)
WarioWare Move It ( Some pose cards are missing)
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario Wonder
Mario vs Donkey Kong
Princess Peach: Showtime
Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door
Luigi's Mansion 2 HD

I dont use any guide or something like that. Some games are taking a little bit longer because of that.

Edited: 02-04-2024
can you send me the file for yoshi’s crafted world if possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The NES version was not a bad conversion +1