Trophies
Website
www.anterroir.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi at all - long time no see
smile.gif

I`ve got a new tune out, done with an spiced up NES mangled through some effects.
ph34r.gif
8 bit arcadefeeling included.

Download - NESthaekchen

Holerö

pandas0nic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it's not bad dude, i've heard worse and i've heard better. I assume you composed it on PC, if so what tracker did you use to generate the sounds from the SPC700 using emulation? Is the vocal at the start digitized and played thru the SNES or did you put it in using your sequencer/tracker ? If this is all made with the snes soundchip (-fx) how about providing the original .NSF file?
smile.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
it's not bad dude, i've heard worse and i've heard better. I assume you composed it on PC, if so what tracker did you use to generate the sounds from the SPC700 using emulation? Is the vocal at the start digitized and played thru the SNES or did you put it in using your sequencer/tracker ? If this is all made with the snes soundchip (-fx) how about providing the original .NSF file?
smile.gif

cry.gif
the SPC700 is the snes soundchip..
this is the nes soundchip 2A03
wink.gif

pretty kewl song... i like it.. tho the voice sucked. I give it 4 out of 5 cause of the bad voice and lack of bad ass lead

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol