Hacking Next M3 FW Fixes (g6team Please Read)

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
g6team said:
Djay187 said:
I've downloaded a version of G.T.A. that works fine on my M3, no patching just straight download. Haven't tried multiplayer though.
I know it's old but I wish the M3 Team could do something about 0645 - Star Trek - Tactical Assault (U), it freezes after completing the first Federation mission, works on my old R4 but that card is well past it.
Do you mind sending me your save file?

Thanks
Did you get the save file I sent you yesterday?

minexs

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i dont know if this has come up before but, i was using the m3ds_real firmware and most of the games worked, however i went looking for sakura, downloaded it and reinstalled. now all bar 1 of my games work now (bomberman), however that isnt the problem, the problem is with nintendogs, for some reason with both sakura 1.11 and 1.35 the mic doesnt work, dont know why but you cant play the game without the mic working, any help would be fantastic on how to either turn it on in the sakura settings or what to do.

thanks

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Djay187 said:
g6team said:
Djay187 said:
I've downloaded a version of G.T.A. that works fine on my M3, no patching just straight download. Haven't tried multiplayer though.
I know it's old but I wish the M3 Team could do something about 0645 - Star Trek - Tactical Assault (U), it freezes after completing the first Federation mission, works on my old R4 but that card is well past it.

Thanks

Yes, I got the save but I thought it was the Star Trek save you were going to send me? GTA game save has already been solve by cheat codes. And yes, we are working on updating our firmware.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
g6team said:
Djay187 said:
g6team said:
Djay187 said:

Thanks

Yes, I got the save but I thought it was the Star Trek save you were going to send me? GTA game save has already been solve by cheat codes. And yes, we are working on updating our firmware.

The star trek game can only be tested by playing through the initial case as at the end of that first case if when the freeze occurs and when the first save point is.

Axel-MaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think that improving the RTS Option (when use this the screen keep messed) and the homebrew support still are good improvements...
And add some texts in the messages.xxx to translate like the PLAY, Random, video infos, disckcheck texts (extra memory, ...) and others texts...

g6team said:
Ok I'll test it out then.

Thanks
Well, you need a new translator (Portuguese BR) or the other translator still updating the translate?
If you need, I think I can help with this
wink.gif

And the default skin to each translation, it will be made too?

lunarXskies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yu-Gi-Oh! Stardust Accelerator doesn't seem to be working on a M3 Lite

When you open it, screen goes black and the power light flickers on and off, like when you close a DS

...I was also wondering if Lite is turning obsolete...should I get a Real/Sakura?

StuMx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.elcharcodestu.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know if it's a bug, but using the 1.35 firmware on my m3 rea just stopped booting (i see the m3 real logo when i turn on my ds and after that i get two black screens, and i needed to copy the entire firmware to my microSD again.

I returned to 1.34 to prevent any disaster.

MasterMan194

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please g6team, consider submiting a request for the group to add a "shutdown after playing all" in Sakura's music player.
There's only normal playback and random, both of them repeats endlessly the folder musics.
Maybe a "add to playlist" command, in wich we could program musics from various folders could be doable?
Thanks.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there a fix for the AR Code B pointer problem? or is it being worked on? Sorry if this is already mentioned but i couldnt see it on look through!?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
shiroitaka said:
Is there a fix for the AR Code B pointer problem? or is it being worked on? Sorry if this is already mentioned but i couldnt see it on look through!?
I notified them 2 weeks ago and they said they will test and work on it..but it's been 2 weeks alreadywithout any fix or GTA fix firmware...I have no idea why M3 Team is always so slow.

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this has been mentioned but i didnt see it. when you try to start a homebrew by holding X or Y at startup it says their is a save error and you have to restart. I know it didnt used to do this in the older versions cuz i use this feature alot. If this could get fixed I would greatly appreciate it!

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
g6team said:
Djay187 said:
g6team said:
Djay187 said:

Thanks

The star trek game can only be tested by playing through the initial case as at the end of that first case if when the freeze occurs and when the first save point is.
Sorry Team got completely confused, the Star Trek game freezes before you can make the first save. All I could send you is the save file the card initially makes when first loading the game or an R4 one.

deka01

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if anyone has said this but the RTS does not work properly with Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator after you save and try to battle or if you try to open a pack the screen goes black and the game freezes there then you have to restart the ds
ps. Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator is also a bit laggy sometimes may be my sd card though

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
"Sorry Team got completely confused, the Star Trek game freezes before you can make the first save. All I could send you is the save file the card initially makes when first loading the game or an R4 one."

I went ahead and tested the game. Passed Mission 1, saved, turned off the console. Turned it back on loaded the save again and continued to Mission 2. So I didn't encounter any freezing issue. Perhaps it's a bad dump?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok