Hardware Ninrendo switch 2011-0301

superxoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I have fixed a dead board but welcomed with another issue. It's strange because the console can detect wifi but if i use wifi the console issue 2011-0301 and forced me to power off. At first i thought it was ic wifi issue but i was wrong. After changed 3 times in a row and the problem persist i can be sure that is no longer wifi ic fault. If anyone have fixed this case before please help me. Thank in advance.

ItzMeGab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Edit: How do you fix or bypass the orange screen? I have lite with the same issue as your previous post, removing the wifi ic and replacing it still gives me an orange screen of death

I get no issue while in hekate, I just can boot into AMS/HOS because after the second Nintendo logo, the screen will be black and if I long peess the power button, it'll be stuck at orange screen of death
I have fixed a dead board but welcomed with another issue. It's strange because the console can detect wifi but if i use wifi the console issue 2011-0301 and forced me to power off. At first i thought it was ic wifi issue but i was wrong. After changed 3 times in a row and the problem persist i can be sure that is no longer wifi ic fault. If anyone have fixed this case before please help me. Thank in advance.

Last edited by ItzMeGab,

superxoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Edit: How do you fix or bypass the orange screen? I have lite with the same issue as your previous post, removing the wifi ic and replacing it still gives me an orange screen of death

I get no issue while in hekate, I just can boot into AMS/HOS because after the second Nintendo logo, the screen will be black and if I long peess the power button, it'll be stuck at orange screen of death
This one is not the orange one i shared in the picofly thread. That orange one was nofix,the board has been tampered all places already before i got my hand on for 5$. If your device works before maybe you didn't replace the ic wifi correctly, try once more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1