OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
nintendo-2010-release-schedule.jpg

Not much for the West here.. but Japan is getting 2 new RPGs: The Last Story by Mistwalker (Blue Dragon, Archaic Sealed Heat) and Xenoblade by Monolith Soft. (Xenogears, Baten Kaitos, Soma Bringer).
And a "Summer 2010" release window for The Other M. Which means a West release shouldn't be far.

Ironically, Kirby is still being listed! Maybe in 2010...?

Sir Spanky

Trophies
XP
Country
I man I am so super-psyched for Golden Sun DS!

Annoying though it seems Japan are getting a Famicon Wars DS, but I see no sign of Advance Wars on the US/EU side!

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Last Story was announced today by Mistwalker/Nintendo... So can we expect the same thing for XENOBLADE, whatever that game is???

Nice, that the name for Super Mario Galaxy 2 is temp. I hate the logo and the name like it is now
tongue.gif
I vote for Super Mario Universe
biggrin.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shito said:
it's from the creators of xenosaga and baten kaitos, looks like a bit of phantasy star and monster hunter.
I`ve heard of Monado a few months ago but I didn`t know, that it`s also called XENOBLADE... Doesn`t look that good from this trailer but it was last year so it could have been changed quite a bit since we last saw it and the people behind it are not know for making crap-games
wink.gif

Trailer:

gambit420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
does anybody also think that the hope for a new f-zero in this generation is zero?
i hope nintendo allready teamed up with those sega guys from gx and are hard working on a sequel to gx. maybe they are waiting for hd possibilities?

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
Does anyone notice LoZ?
Yes I did. It's only listed for Japan. I guess the means we will have to wait. That is disappointing. Why is it that so many times NA is the last to get new games or hardware (DSi XL)?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The big thing I noticed was putting Golden Sun DS on the AMERICAN 2010 release list. I was worried that by the time it was released in the Japan, it would be little more than a farewell or swan song to the DS with no American release.

Still, no Zangeki US release, dammit.

Otherwise, looking forward to Picross 3D (the Japanese version is so addictive), Monado, WarioWare DIY, and the obvious ones (Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc).

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
CockroachMan said:
. but Japan is getting 2 new RPGs: The Last Story by Mistwalker (Blue Dragon, Archaic Sealed Heat) and Xenoblade by Monolith Soft. (Xenogears, Baten Kaitos, Soma Bringer).
yeah and will prob never see the west like most jap rpg on the wii these days
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game