Hacking Nintendo 3DS 2.2.0-4 firmware ,blocks flashcart

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noooo dont go on facebook i am organizing a boycott of facebook ,and g-mail and imdb, and any other site that requires you to give them your phone number or cc to use their site
fb locked my account till i give them my phone# so they can text or call me with a verification code, i tole them to f off and i would never do that, so then they said my account is permently disabled,anyone else have this happen to them? i dont even use my fb,and i never useed it on another computer,just 1, i dont have a phone with fb either ,i dont why they single me out
but now i heard that g-mail requires a phone # too, and then i found out you can not post comments on imdb anymore either without giving a CC or a phone #
this is getting out of hand, and i heard that window 8 will require biometric id to use it ,they want to end anonymity of the internet,they want a ational internet id card to use the net,but now i think they will just force you to use biometrics instead which is even worse

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noooo dont go on facebook i am organizing a boycott of facebook ,and g-mail and imdb, and any other site that requires you to give them your phone number or cc to use their site
fb locked my account till i give them my phone# so they can text or call me with a verification code, i tole them to f off and i would never do that, so then they said my account is permently disabled,anyone else have this happen to them? i dont even use my fb,and i never useed it on another computer,just 1, i dont have a phone with fb either ,i dont why they single me out
but now i heard that g-mail requires a phone # too, and then i found out you can not post comments on imdb anymore either without giving a CC or a phone #
this is getting out of hand, and i heard that window 8 will require biometric id to use it ,they want to end anonymity of the internet,they want a ational internet id card to use the net,but now i think they will just force you to use biometrics instead which is even worse

Its times like that when you use a disposable google number.

Reactions: 1 person

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
How about just holding on to that DSi that you never use and play your "purchased" DS games on that. I bought my 3DS for 3DS games. I don't even use my DS flash card that much anymore! Even if I did started playing some old DS games, unless I am on a trip of some sort, I'll play the DS games on my DSi.

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I dont have this issue on gmail or FB. I also use Google voice and I have two accounts where I don't use a real phone number (use a sip phone).

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never had that and this is about the 3ds fw not fb sorry I wrote back on this but I can't wait for the new stuff on the update

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I talked to a Nintendo rep about this earlier today. She said, big update will not hit tommorrow because she would have been told about how to provide support for updates. When I mentioned the super mario update she did not deny its existence, but she did say it was smaller in comparison and just had some new friend features.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So to all those that updated, did you update via the Super Mario 3D Land cart? I didn't even realise that the game was out anywhere in the world yet. Was there anyone that actually managed to update over WiFi?

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I talked to a Nintendo rep about this earlier today. She said, big update will not hit tommorrow because she would have been told about how to provide support for updates. When I mentioned the super mario update she did not deny its existence, but she did say it was smaller in comparison and just had some new friend features.
no i doubt it every time i talk to them they tell me that they dont tell them anything and i talked to the higer level of support too and they said the same thing
i knew more than they did ,i think who ever you talked to was clueless

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=450777

Apparently there's an update with SM3DL.
[pic]

Also, the update updates the friend list too, you can now:
-Send invites (or reversed invites?)
-Quick scroll through friend list while holding left or right
-Friends that online will move to the front of the queue automatically
[pic]
WTB download play over the internet

RohitVerma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to update the 3DS first, then not play with the flashcard till it gets an update, then update, then continue to use the flashcard?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
99% certain this update is Mario 3D only (not online).

75% certain this card update contains the majority of the big feature update (v3.xxx?) to be released later this month (to ease the pain of downloading a large file).
I've got two 3DS's so I'll test this theory when I can.

lestatbytes

leaving without a trace..
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

75% certain this card update contains the majority of the big feature update (v3.xxx?) to be released later this month (to ease the pain of downloading a large file).

then imma wait for your updated post then :D

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

What about the people who don't buy Super Mario 3D land, do they have a larger firmware update file to download and if so how can the Nintendo servers tell?

Edit: Oh wait, the version number of the update might play a part to see who's got what. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH