Nintendo 3DS smuggled off a Chinese assembly line

mangaTom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
BREAKING NEWS: Nintendo 3DS Smuggled off Chinese Assembly Line
Someone has a Nintendo 3DS. Who is that someone? Well it’s apparently a Chinese factory worker who smuggled the device off-site. Problem is, he posted it on a forum, but the thread was deleted. Probably because it’s like, illegal. I’d venture to guess the device itself was being produced for one of the upcoming events like Nintendo World 2011 or the Nintendo 3DS Preview Event. Only question is, will the factory worker risk being found out and continue to leak details?[/p]

A Nintendo 3DS which was smuggled by a Chinese factory worker off-site.I think it's quite newsworthy so I posted it here.Don't know how to post pics so you can just click the link for information.

Source

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah that guy is sooooo fired
laugh.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Nintendo-3DS.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Nintendo 3DS Smuggled off Chinese Assembly Line
Someone has a Nintendo 3DS. Who is that someone? Well it’s apparently a Chinese factory worker who smuggled the device off-site. Problem is, he posted it on a forum, but the thread was deleted. Probably because it’s like, illegal. I’d venture to guess the device itself was being produced for one of the upcoming events like Nintendo World 2011 or the Nintendo 3DS Preview Event. Only question is, will the factory worker risk being found out and continue to leak details?[/p]

That guy is so fired. I wonder what this could mean for the future of 3DS development?

Source

There. I just formatted it for you.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, looks better now, but again, this should be front paged.

The first post will have to be overwritten with the formatted text though. That, and the picture can't be hotlinked. It has to be uploaded at pix.gbatemp.net.

-snip-

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it sad that most of this discussion is about how to properly format a news article
dry.gif

Anyway, does anyone think that Nintendo has anything interesting on the system? It would be awesome if he could find some stuff we've never seen yet.

ThePeon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don´t get the hype over the 3d ds I say give me more better games than a new consoles with few games that probably be so expensive even the ps3 will look cheap.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ThePeon said:
I don´t get the hype over the 3d ds I say give me more better games than a new consoles with few games that probably be so expensive even the ps3 will look cheap.

Because thats exactly what Nintendo is known for! Making highend consoles/handhelds that cost a small fortune! /sarcasm

Seriously if this guy gets fired he better have sold this thing on Ebay... he could probably live of the profits for a few months lol

Also getting fired in China because of this probably means getting fired from life ;<

And... wtf can he do with it? Its not like games are released yet nor does it say he stole a game aswell so in the end unless it has some onboard software (game wise) its still kinda useless

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I pre-ordered a red 3DS today at EB Games. They reckon it'll launch in red here in Australia supposedly. I'd like to see more pictures of that model. I'm tired of the black and light blue ones. Red is where it's at.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
if he does sell it just now on ebay, he might get caught by the ebay authorities
i dont understand why u have to steal it... its not worth taking something when the games are not out yet... what are u gonna do with it? take 3d pictures?
though the upper screen is quite big i must say

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haha. Oh wow. Nintendo and Sony must be pretty embarrassed lately. How on Earth does something like this happen? They must have pretty lax security for something like this to go by unnoticed.

Imagine if this unit has a non-final version of the OS without security features for these E3-type events. It could present some interesting information if the guy plans to leak more information about the unit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.