Gaming Nintendo 3DS System Update

D

Deleted-188346

8BitWalugi said:
Odd... I just downloaded the transfer tool and it's not on my DSi's home screen...
Same here. There's also nothing in the "IMPORTANT INFO" section on the DSi Shop Menu. Just totally blank.

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Akekard errors
DS2 errors
R4i clone (has a black sticker) runs but after the load screen it stays black.
Pandora - freezes but no error message
cant find my ezv my hyper r4 and the other 2 r4 cards(gold and holiday red one)
That's bout it.

Edit: Anyone who got into the 3ds network(errors on me) does it take paypal or wii point cards or is it just CC?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Puppy_Washer said:
8BitWalugi said:
Odd... I just downloaded the transfer tool and it's not on my DSi's home screen...
Same here. There's also nothing in the "IMPORTANT INFO" section on the DSi Shop Menu. Just totally blank.
I just rung. Turns out it's an error they're having. They'll call me back when the fix it, at which point I'll post.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
EnigmaXtreme said:
Ummm, it seems i cant find the web browser on the Europe/Aus shop?

Use the globe icon on the top of the main menu screen. It's built in!
tongue.gif

OH MAN. Excitebike 3D is really cool. It makes good use showcasing what 3D can do to some old classics.

I can imagine lots on old NES games and SNES games with added depth, as well as a re-release of the classic Virtual Boy games. This added depth can introduce classics in a fresh new way to older gamers and new gamers alike.

The Pokedex app is cool too. I wish it had more to it though (like a mobile Serebii
tongue.gif
).

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
SilentRevolt said:
Nintendo Eshop is currently unavailable for your country.
FUUUUUUUUU
angry.gif

Lol I will be buying Super Mario Land ASAP once I can get it working. I wanna support the shop (even though I have Lameboy) SO THEY KNOW WE WANT MORE GREAT TITLES!!! PLease guys if I see you bitching the next few years "OMG NO GOOD GAMES on 3DS VC" and you haven't bought all the good ones already or prefer emulating, you're an idiot. You gotta support it better this time around... I am positive the Wii VC died because of this ( or it was at least a contributing factor).
Aggred, I want to see more portable systems added to the VC also like Atari Lynz and Sega GameGear. Hell they could even add hand held electronic games to it like the game and watches.

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
I just found the Zelda 3D Trailer in the eShop, looks pretty nice. The encoding is not the best though, gets a bit blocky and blurry in places.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm still stuck trying to update.
at first i got quite far a few times, once even up to 80%.
now it just returns an error after 10 seconds.
which genius at nintendo tought it would be a good idea to use the same servers for eshop and updates?

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Downloading SML, hope that maybe the games get cheaper at some point! Surprised how expensive even the DsI games are. I do like how the games are downloading straight to my SD card. Only 251617 more blocks to fill
smile.gif

Sheith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried experimenting with the Pokedex 3D.. CHECK. THIS. OUT.
hni0054.jpg

hni0053r.jpg

Haha.. incredible how small it can be.
The images for each pokemon can be used as AR Stickers. Here's the image I used.
newbitmapimageig.png

you may need to zoom in a bit.
Oh, hello up there Audino! ^.^

Also, I'm gonna try to upload more stickers for you guys. (And improve the one I've already made..)

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
OK, I do like how virtual console games allow you to create save states! In Super Mario Land they are called Restore Points and it's accessible via the touch screen. It seems you can only create one per game but can be overwritten at any point.

I guess it also creates an extra save state when you exit to the Home screen. Not bad. So you have two ways to save a game.

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
Schlupi said:
SilentRevolt said:
Nintendo Eshop is currently unavailable for your country.
FUUUUUUUUU
angry.gif

Lol I will be buying Super Mario Land ASAP once I can get it working. I wanna support the shop (even though I have Lameboy) SO THEY KNOW WE WANT MORE GREAT TITLES!!! PLease guys if I see you bitching the next few years "OMG NO GOOD GAMES on 3DS VC" and you haven't bought all the good ones already or prefer emulating, you're an idiot. You gotta support it better this time around... I am positive the Wii VC died because of this ( or it was at least a contributing factor).
Aggred, I want to see more portable systems added to the VC also like Atari Lynz and Sega GameGear. Hell they could even add hand held electronic games to it like the game and watches.

haha settle down. ill buy their crap. but u gotta admit that nintendo should have had a larger download catalog and should have released VC games faster. its BS having to wait 4 years after the wii is out for them to release VC titles that i want. its bad enough waitin for a system to come out, but the wii is gonna be 5 years old this fall so nintendo should kiss our asses and give us incentives to buy their downloads. especially because they make a lot of money because so many people are re-buying games they loved in the 80-90's so nintendo got the money twice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If pills could make us full with all the probiotics we need would being a pill popper still be bad