Trophies
XP
Country

philip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Be warn! your 3D video will be gone after firmware update! Don't know why - I love to see more 3D video and since it is given to us in previous firmware update, why it is deleted without our consent?? Is it legal????

The eShop is still NOT working even the firmware has been updated on 7 June
angry.gif
- There is also new bug appear for the Racer 3D game! Hello? What is happening here?? A very UNHAPPY 3DS owner!!
hateps3.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
philip said:
Be warn! your 3D video will be gone after firmware update! Don't know why - I love to see more 3D video and since it is given to us in previous firmware update, why it is deleted without our consent?? Is it legal????

angry.gif
- There is also new bug appear for the Racer 3D game! Hello? What is happening here?? A very UNHAPPY 3DS owner!!
hateps3.gif

There was a disclaimer that stated the video would be deleted with the next update. It's licensed material, and you've already consented by using their online service. Check the ToS in your system manual.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
philip said:

angry.gif
hateps3.gif

There was a disclaimer that stated the video would be deleted with the next update. It's licensed material, and you've already consented by using their online service. Check the ToS in your system manual.

DOn't worry, he's just tro-

I mean. Ahem. He is an uninformed individual who's poor soul knows nothing of this wondrous device.

And anyways, I am pretty sure issues stemming from games are the developer and publisher's faults, not Nintendo's... or maybe it's both. Either way at least they aren't saying "LOLGEND OF TROLLDA WON'T WORK UNTIL TROLLVEMBER LOL" wait for another update, or sell Racer (it sucks anyways).

And why the hell did he use the nayPS3 icon? >_>

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Pong20302000 said:
ekko25 said:
Can someone please tell me how big this update is, in mb? And also, how big Excitebike 3D and Pokedex 3D are.

update id guess around 40-60mb

Excite bike will most liely be about 75mb
pokemon maybe 80-120mb

just a guess

blink.gif

Are you kidding? Excite Bike, 75 meg? 75 meg of what? The total of those estimates is pretty much like downloading a whole 3DS game, based on the ones which were just released.

EDIT: Unelss you mean Mb rather than MB, then it might be more like it.

So, dunno how big the update was, but Excite Bike is showing as 205 blocks and Pokedex as 179 blocks on my 3DS, including save data. Looks like Nintendos "blocks" on the 3DS are the same as the DSi - 128k each.

So Excite Bike is about 26meg and Pokedex 3D is about 22meg.

If you're upset about your 3D video going, there are several 3D trailers on the 3DS Shop.

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
GeekyGuy said:
philip said:

angry.gif
hateps3.gif

DOn't worry, he's just tro-

I mean. Ahem. He is an uninformed individual who's poor soul knows nothing of this wondrous device.

And anyways, I am pretty sure issues stemming from games are the developer and publisher's faults, not Nintendo's... or maybe it's both. Either way at least they aren't saying "LOLGEND OF TROLLDA WON'T WORK UNTIL TROLLVEMBER LOL" wait for another update, or sell Racer (it sucks anyways).

And why the hell did he use the nayPS3 icon? >_>

he's so mad he's blaming it on sony

anyways is there like a free section in the eshop? i mean i got the two free things and i want more
tongue.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Man, they want £3.60 for Super Mario Land? Really?

Ha, I said the same thing a few posts back! Is a bit pricey, but I took the plunge. Plays just as a remember it with some graphical softening. I like the 'Restore Point' and save state features, which will be handy for some other GB/GBC games!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pkl2007 said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>leeday100196
If you have a bank account, use PayPal.

you have to be 18 before you can use paypal

I checked through the terms back when I made an account and it didn't actually mention that.

QUOTE(philip @ Jun 7 2011, 01:38 PM)

angry.gif
hateps3.gif
Sommmmmebody can't read!
biggrin.gif

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
pkl2007 said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>leeday100196
If you have a bank account, use PayPal.

you have to be 18 before you can use paypal

I checked through the terms back when I made an account and it didn't actually mention that.

QUOTE(philip @ Jun 7 2011, 01:38 PM)

angry.gif
hateps3.gif
Sommmmmebody can't read!
biggrin.gif

lol it said on the spot pass message
Video will be removed
and about Racer

Racer is only a freeze if you bress B on a certain menu

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a question about DSiWare transfer; is it possible to transfer my DSiWare to my Sd card.(Just copy) then transfer the DSiWare from the DSi to my 3Ds and then copy back the DSi Ware to my DSi?

I just want to know.

philip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
philip said:

angry.gif
hateps3.gif

This is precisely I am question about - Can they delete the video even there was a disclaimer? In some countries, such as Australia, there is law says that the customer has the RIGHT to return an item within 7 purchase days, even there is a disclaimer or ToS that state you cannot return the item. That is, the LAW override the disclaimer to protect customer's right.

Same situation here, you cannot (illegal) delete a software item that has already installed and used in a computer device without telling/warning the user in the first place during the update process. If I like the 3D video very much, I may choose not to update the firmware in the update process in order to keep the 3D video - I may choose to buy another 3DS for update the firmware if I like - But that is MY CHOICE! And no one can force me because that is my RIGHT as a customer...

All the softwares used in the computer ARE licensed material, do you get anything deleted (without the option to backup or undo or uninstall or restore point) when you update your MS Window?? Or for any Computer Software upgraded?? It seems someone do not know "the rule of game" very well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gonorrhea used scabs and sores it was super effective!