Nintendo announces its E3 2021 plans, will be a 40-minute long event

sss.png

E3 2021 is rapidly approaching, rumors are swirling, and fans are anxious. Whatever Nintendo may have in store for 2021 and onwards will be showcased at their annual press conference, with the company revealing some of the details of the event. The presentation will take place on June 15th, and will consist of a 40-minute long live stream of game reveals planned for the Nintendo Switch, most of which are releasing in 2021. As always, a Treehouse stream will follow up the conference, giving fans a better look at the games announced that day via a three-hour-long event. Be sure to catch the stream at 9am PST/12pm EST on Nintendo's official website, or as always, keep an eye out for our E3 coverage to see all the day's news in one place.

:arrow: Source

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm willing to bet we WON'T see:

-Any new Zelda BotW 2 info
-Metroid Prime Trilogy
-Metroid Prime 4
-Bayonetta 3
-Pikmin 4
-Mario Kart 9
-Zelda Oracle remakes
-Starfox 3
-Super Mario Galaxy 2

You know, all the games we deserve after all those shitty Wii U ports nobody asked for that we already bought on the Wii U.

So basically a lackluster event...

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah. I don't watch video for that long. I have a life. I will read every list of games released after E3 is done. Save my time. :)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have it on good authority that there is indeed a Switch Pro coming very soon, only downside is they're only making the one and we all have to share it. :P

As long as they show off some BOTW2 stuff I'll be happy, I'm setting the bar low this time.

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WAIT SHOOT THE SMASH FIGHTER IS PROLLY GONNA GET REVEALED SOON

I GOTTA GET STARTED ON THE PYRA STEVE EDIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D

Deleted User

Forty minutes of Nintendo elaborating the Software benefits of the M1 Chip and their Collaboration with Apple on the new Switch Pro would make my day ...

To be fair, I'm always interested in what Nintendo has to say, new or not, so I'll definitely watch the Event.
Most likely not Live, but will definitely give it a watch.

Reactions: stüssy

Lv44ES_Burner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate rumors, but I do think, according to what's going on, they plan to reveal the "Switch Pro" before E3, and then show all the games and new performance stuff for it.

Would prefer that much, honestly. Just show people the upgraded Switch model and clearly state that "look you dunderfucks it's still just two models we're keeping out, one's the Lite, one's not", it's all I'm asking.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm willing to bet we WON'T see:

-Any new Zelda BotW 2 info
-Metroid Prime Trilogy
-Metroid Prime 4
-Bayonetta 3
-Pikmin 4
-Mario Kart 9
-Zelda Oracle remakes
-Starfox 3
-Super Mario Galaxy 2
It says mostly games releasing this year, so the majority of this being a no-show is a fair bet. We might get a new teaser trailer for BotW 2 and Bayonetta 3, but that'd be it.

Would be cool if they reveal both remaining Smash fighters, but I'm only expecting one. Still, if we get one or two pleasant surprises where new game reveals are concerned, I won't be unhappy. Gotta set expectations low.

Last edited by Xzi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1