I was thinking, those people in the ads must be thinking shit

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It looks like a door wedge lol

though like I mentioned in the EU version of this post... I can see myself getting one of these abominations as I couldn't bring myself to buy a 3DS as the 3D made my eyes hurt too much, some argued just turn the 3D effect off but then I would be paying for a feature I couldn't use this unit would solve that issue for me

Reactions: NEP and loco365

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's shaped like a cheese wedge, but I think it could be a good idea. Slightly cheaper than the original 3DS, this could be what helps Pokemon fans (2DS/Pokemon X/Y release on 10/12) transition from DS to 3DS... err, 2DS. Looks are a small price to pay for a lower price, in my opinion. I laughed at the Wii Mini, I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
OMG! wtf were they thinking of?

On a more serious note: i guess for those that have taken a dislike to the 3DS effect, nah fuck it, it's shite.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate to repeat a joke that's prolly been said already but..... Did I fall asleep and wake up on the 1st of April? What the fuck is that?! That is the ugliest console iv ever seen and it doesn't fold into a nice clam shape? That's one thing I always loved about the nintendo console because it protected the buttons/screen in my bag. Also what the hell is up with the button placement? ew... omg... this has to be a joke. please someone tell me this a joke...

Reactions: Costello

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Price isn't bad, and it's probably for all those parents still paranoid about letting their kids use the 3D effect.

The D-Pad looks kind of nice too, but there's no way in hell I'm trading my 3DS for that.

Reactions: signz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER