Nintendo Consoles Game Jam!

merlish

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, really looking forward to it. Whatever I'll do depends on whatever the theme ends up being, of course, but I've been looking into & starting to build a pipeline for 3D on the DS (well, for levels), and I'm pretty pumped about it.

Just to check: The places to communicate are just this page & the empty Community tab on the itch.io page & I guess the pending YouTube theme reveal vid? No massive chat channel I'm missing right now?

Deleted member 591971

Trophies
XP
my god i always wanted to participate to one of these (nds-dev related jams), i thought i lost the era where this happened. unfortunately i can't participate (time sucks)

NotImpLife

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Romania
my god i always wanted to participate to one of these (nds-dev related jams), i thought i lost the era where this happened. unfortunately i can't participate (time sucks)
I'm sorry to hear this... Fortunately don't worry, it's not an once in a lifetime chance. There will surely be more jams like this in the future, like the RetroPlatformJam which takes place like once every 6 months and also allows for NDS submissions.

Deleted member 587507

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hey, really looking forward to it. Whatever I'll do depends on whatever the theme ends up being, of course, but I've been looking into & starting to build a pipeline for 3D on the DS (well, for levels), and I'm pretty pumped about it.

Just to check: The places to communicate are just this page & the empty Community tab on the itch.io page & I guess the pending YouTube theme reveal vid? No massive chat channel I'm missing right now?
Correct

Reactions: merlish

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...