Nintendo Direct for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate to air on August 8

BgnqP0B.png

Nintendo fans have been awaiting a Nintendo Direct, ever since E3. This new announcement arrives after leaks stated a new Direct would be airing later this month, and now Nintendo has confirmed. Announced at EVO 2018, there will be a Super Smash Bros. focused Nintendo Direct livestream on August 8th at 7 am PT/ 4 pm CEST, where Masahiro Sakurai will be discussing new information related to the game. Be sure to stay tuned, as the event will be covered live on GBAtemp as it airs.

:arrow: Source: Twitter

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And here i'm waiting on Metroid Prime news, the only game that would make me consider getting a switch that and an exclusive "tales of ..." game, but that is not happening.

Say who that's not happening (New Tales for the Switch)?

It's still listed on Eurogamer as one of the future Switch titles with a unreleased date.

The Switch has outsold the PS4 almost every month in Japan since it's release and what do Japanese gamers love more than being able to play on the go (mobile), it's obvious JRPG's and trust me the Switch is going to get a crap load quality of JRPG's titles in it's lifespan.

On the topic, I would not rule out Level-5 porting over both Ni No Kuni and Ni No Kuni 2 over to the Switch in which case Ni No Kuni would be a remaster and multi-platform...after all Level-5 makes more games for Nintendo than any other company and Ni No Kuni started out on the DS and Ni No Kuni 2 would have not problems running on the Switch locked at 30 FPS with lower visual fidelity (basically low settings on PC).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, watching the first episode of the anime we were talking about last night