Gaming Nintendo DS & Wii Titles Expected: Week of 1st August 2009

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the update Hadrian. Still nothing at all that I really wanna play. I never finished the first tingle and I may give that a run again later. Looks like the only thing this month is gonna be professor layton, can't wait.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steirina said:
Shouldn't Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes be on that list for the DS too? It's to be released on August 4, I think.
http://nds.gamezone.com/gamesell/p38149.htm
Several sources say its shipping on October 2nd for Europe & October 13th in North America.

IGN say its out August 25th in Europe but then they usually get dates wrong.

I did check Ubisofts and they say its out 19th June...which is clearly wrong.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Natie said:
GI Joe will suck big time, just like about any licensed game.

Exactly but I read the nintendo power review and...HA I bet you thought I was going to talk about their review (which is good for a few minutes of time killing)...Anyway, you are right Natie after all most licensed games suck because they usually have bad developers uuuuuusually (I found X men origins: wolverine to be actually kind of good....for the psp.)

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
steirina said:
Shouldn't Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes be on that list for the DS too? It's to be released on August 4, I think.
http://nds.gamezone.com/gamesell/p38149.htm
Several sources say its shipping on October 2nd for Europe & October 13th in North America.

IGN say its out August 25th in Europe but then they usually get dates wrong.

I did check Ubisofts and they say its out 19th June...which is clearly wrong.

I looked further than GameZone, and release dates [for Might and Magic and some other games on my list] are apparently scattered all over the place. Eh, you'd think they'd be more reliable. xp
Thanks for the heads-up, though. ~

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks once against for the list Hadrian. I was just wondering: Did you ever consider setting up an email list for your games of the week? I'd love to get these updates by email on a regular basis as it always escapes me to go searching for them!

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I guess only Bleach for me this week... lots of good Japanese releases though. Looking forward to Blood of Bahamut and the new Tingle game! (Didn't even know that Famitsu gave it a 34... that's a lot better than I expected it would get)

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IzzehO said:
Thanks once against for the list Hadrian. I was just wondering: Did you ever consider setting up an email list for your games of the week? I'd love to get these updates by email on a regular basis as it always escapes me to go searching for them!
I might set up some sort of email alert so people know when the next threads are out.

The thread should be a weekly thing now that the releases are back in a steady stream, expect them before Saturday.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
im very disappointed at square-enix.
the most decent games coming out from them is final fantasy 13
and final fantasy crystal bearers.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not a bad line up considering all the shovelware we've had for the past fortnight. I'm looking forward to Bleach and Blood of bahamut.
yaynds.gif
I'm quite glad those two are coming out even if I didn't acknowledge them as games to look forward to at first but I need a new game to get hooked on after all the SW.

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Canadrian said:
It returns.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

QUOTE said:
While exploring the thought-to-be-long-abandoned palace of the Ancient Demon King, the young thief Anise stumbles upon a startling discovery: the palace isn't abandoned at all, and it's crawling with demons, no less! Equally startling is the deadly booby trap she triggers in the process of opening a locked door. She barely outruns the giant boulder bearing down on her, escaping the palace only to fall into a surging river, unconscious.

The fairy Kukri, imprisoned for centuries in the chamber Anise inadvertently unlocked, rescues her and takes her to the Castle of Albyon. Anise awakens in the presence of the King, whose son is being held by demons in the very palace Anise narrowly escaped from. Recent events have unshakably convinced the King that this thief is descended from the Legendary Hero of Albyon, he who slew the Ancient Demon King centuries ago, and so he commands her thusly: free the Prince from the vile demons... or be tried and convicted as a thief and locked away for life. Not much of a choice, one way or the other...

Over 150 levels of increasing complexity push your central processing unit (i.e., your brain) to its limits. When you've completed the stages provided, wipe your well-earned tears of joy away and jump into the powerful level creator to design your own devilishly tough maps, placing enemies, constructing moving platforms, and even setting custom victory conditions.

That doesn't match GI Joe at all.... From the names in the text this is about Steal Princess DS (thanks google...)

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be any of the generic RPG's that the DS had recently.

Nice someone noticed after just under a week, I might do one on purposed next time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN