Nintendo files trademarks for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

7RZyGwe.jpg

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon could potentially just be the big surprise of Nintendo's upcoming direct, as trademark filings from Europe reveal. Both listings just popped up in the OHIM database today and were filed by Nintendo.
:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It was literally "Hello, we have a new Pokemon game. They're called Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon. Good bye"
We did get some key pieces of information.
- The games will be for 3DS, not NX
- Release date of Q3/Q4 2016 (most likely close to christmas)
- Not n3DS exclusive
No mention of whether the games will be n3DS enhanced or not, but they will most likely be. I just hope it's not the same unoptimized laggy engine that OR/AS and X/Y used. Even the n3DS can't fix that. They do usually make major improvements to the engine each new gen, so I'm hopeful.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
We did get some key pieces of information.
- The games will be for 3DS, not NX
- Release date of Q3/Q4 2016 (most likely close to christmas)
- Not n3DS exclusive
No mention of whether the games will be n3DS enhanced or not, but they will most likely be. I just hope it's not the same unoptimized laggy engine that OR/AS and X/Y used. Even the n3DS can't fix that. They do usually make major improvements to the engine each new gen, so I'm hopeful.

Not to forget the brief pictures with some information

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Reactions: BurningDesire

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Oh! You're from there @Queno138! Maybe you can confirm locations with some images from future videos, if we have some before it's announced oficial

Well if it is, Sure, I'll take photos ><

Though they could incorporate other areas from other countries and place them on our map.

There goes the Gen VI > Kalos travelling, though

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is coming to the 3ds and they are meant to talk about the new consoles this year. Probably be about 2 years until we see a new Pokémon for the next handheld.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I go to Singapore nearly every year, so that would be pretty cool if true, but it's nothing more than speculation.
yeah just... please be patient™

Singapore is far from the only place with a Raffles hotel though.
Yeah, and guess what, there is one in Paris, but on web site it says:
"Pokémon Sun andPokémon Moon are coming out for systems in the Nintendo 3DS family in holiday 2016, with a new world, new Pokémon, and new adventures to discover!"
So, no Kalos for sure :P and, did every Raffles Hotel have the same infrastructure? I ignore that.

EDIT: I don't know where I read before the video, that this new gen will be taking place on South-East Asia, on the whole Archipielago, could it be?

EDIT 2: Remember that Item which give us the traveler in one of the Kalos Hotels? Well... the souvenir look like some "souvenir from that region "South-East Asia", more clues about the new Pokémon Region? :P

Last edited by MAXLEMPIRA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: nah who am i kidding? we all know he lives in north korea