Hacking Nintendo Has Released v7.0.0-200 - PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE!

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update data is stored in SYSTEM:/Contents/placehld I wouldn't recommend messing with it though
I have been wiping that folder from my Switch every time updates get downloaded without me knowing. I've been doing it since October. Nothing bad happens.

WiikeyHacker

Natsumi Naga
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm NEVER modding my switch for piracy! 3ds only for my uncensored mods of games that had a butchered localization DQ8 & DQ7 and games that were never localized like ex troopers, gundam the 3d battle and beyond the labryinth.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....Honestly, I think everything that had any substance in this thread, was said when 7.00 came out.

I'm actually more surprised this thread is still open or that more comments haven't been deleted.

Reactions: Kioku

WiikeyHacker

Natsumi Naga
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
While i see pirates of the switch think "meh,meh,meh my switch i can do as i please!" didn't you think that Nintendo would catch on to you eventually, and don't give me the "oh but it's unpatchable thing" Nintendo WILL eventually figure away around pirates and stop them from stealing their ips the console is region free for fuck sake! you spend god knows how much on software that steals ips when you could actually BUY THE DAMN GAMES and not be so stingy. creators work their butts of to make makes and the income from the sales feed their families, but like you idiots care at all. it's just "OOOO I STEAL THIS AND THIS ONE HEH,HEH." update comes along bricked switch.
WAAAAAAGH my console fucked up time to bitch about it online then get another console to do it again. heh,heh.

conclusion = 100% idiot.

Last edited by WiikeyHacker,

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I recall correctly, EmuNAND modifies a part of your boot1 so SX OS can load it which also gets updated during system updates (same thing happens to AutoRCM which is written in your boot0).

boot0/1 are patched if you install emunand on internal storage, installing emunand on microsd both as files or separate partition leave the sysnand untuched and it works without using internal storage at all once is setup.

WiikeyHacker

Natsumi Naga
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
While the themes and custom sound effects sound nice I still feel nintendo have their reasons and im certain the switch will get better customization when they figure it out.

and deals on games are interesting and good but is when they are not paid for that is the issue is all.

Last edited by WiikeyHacker,

TPMJB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while the themes and sounds sound nice I still feel nintendo have their reasons and im certain the switch will get better customization.
I want to believe, but the fact that we still have friend codes when everyone was ragging on them back in the original DS days....they don't listen to the will of the consumer or really care about us.

WiikeyHacker

Natsumi Naga
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I do see logic in your comment just think Nintendo is planning something huge, as to what that is.... I can not say for sure.

however i don't agree with some of the choices the switch has.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boot0/1 are patched if you install emunand on internal storage, installing emunand on microsd both as files or separate partition leave the sysnand untuched and it works without using internal storage at all once is setup.
You really dug through the middle of a thread to respond to a post without reading any of the further posts, ones that may have actually answered my question before yours?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ph34r: I snuck back in after I was done :ninja::evil: Now I can take them back off :D:tpi::evil: +1