Hacking Nintendo Has Released v7.0.0-200 - PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE!

delete12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Was this ever mentioned before?

RetroDave69

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At the weekend I finally decided I would join the CFW party... checked my Switch last night... firmware 5.1.0 - all good. Was prompted do do a system update but didn't then read up about the OFW 7 (which is obviously what my Switch was trying to upgrade me to). So the question is, is it still worth me getting an SX Pro, should I update to OFW6.2 first - if so, how? Maybe hold off until we know what is happening with OFW7? Any help appreciated :-)

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At the weekend I finally decided I would join the CFW party... checked my Switch last night... firmware 5.1.0 - all good. Was prompted do do a system update but didn't then read up about the OFW 7 (which is obviously what my Switch was trying to upgrade me to). So the question is, is it still worth me getting an SX Pro, should I update to OFW6.2 first - if so, how? Maybe hold off until we know what is happening with OFW7? Any help appreciated :-)

Go to 6.2 if planning on sticking with SXOS. Get the files and update using Choi and all will be fine. Stay well away from 7 until an update from TX confirming that its working.

TPMJB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not worth it to get an SX Pro.

Atmosphere is free and works all the same. Stop supporting Team-X

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's not worth it to get an SX Pro.

Atmosphere is free and works all the same. Stop supporting Team-X
Stop trying to dictate what a person should do. It's not your business.

TPMJB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't decide if all the tx hate is funny or just sad
If they didn't release a garbage product in the RGH2 days they wouldn't have my scorn. All the while they were vehement that "omg it works ur just doing it wrong" and then later they release a new product saying "Jk this one really works."

They
Are
A
Shit
Company

Edit: I did JTAG/RGH/RGH2 for over a hundred 360s for some scratch while at college. I wasn't doing it wrong.

Last edited by TPMJB,

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Reactions: el cut

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1