Nintendo is releasing a limited edition Animal Crossing themed Nintendo Switch

EPkYDYeUcAEhol3.jpg

EPkYDYeUYAAq5P6.jpg EPkYDYeUwAIVBKO.jpg

Nintendo has a special edition Nintendo Switch just waiting for all the excited Animal Crossing: New Horizons fans. Featuring special Joy-Cons, a pattern on the back of the system, and a themed dock for the console, this stylized Switch will be made available a week prior to the launch of the latest Animal Crossing game. It's referred to as the Aloha Edition Nintendo Switch, and will retail for $299.99 when it launches on March 13, 2020. A matching case and screen protector will also be available for separate purchase, as well. Currently, it's only confirmed for release in North America.

EDIT: EU gets it on March 20th.

:arrow: Source

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Because of course they are.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I need it. I already have a Switch. I need it. I already have two Switches, but I need it. I NEED IT.
I have two hackable switches. One banned for Homebrew and piracy, the other is staying stock/unhacked.

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend lost her mind when she saw it. Too cute for her not to get lol. I really like the colors and that dock is the bomb.

And I get her Lite soooo that's a win.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
possibly a stupid question, but what if you sent your animal crossing system in for repairs? would you get an animal crossing system back?

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what annoys me when nintendo come up with any excuse to crap out another so called limited edition.

Knowing die hard collectors and fans will blindly rebuy the same shit multiple times.

And how people get so excited over it, its just a $5 plastic case.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Goku1992A
D

Deleted User

I don't even like animal crossing, but that's gorgeous. I hope I can get those Joycons separately.

Reactions: LuigiXL

Dante2405

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not as enthusiastic aw you are guys.
Don't get me wrong, it's cute but it's just an other set of colors for joycons. Big N can do better than that.

Reactions: Goku1992A

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.