Nintendo Movie Direct to premiere on March 9th, focusing on the Super Mario Bros. movie and its final trailer

1677080777028.png

A trailer for the upcoming Super Mario Bros. will premiere this March 9th in a special Nintendo Direct, which will focus entirely on the movie, so no game information of any kind. The trailer that will be showcased in this Direct will be the final one before the movie hits theaters on April 7th, 2023 in the US.

Are you looking forward for the Mario Bros. movie? What are your expectations for it?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well it's a Nintendo Direct with no game news involved, only about the movie, so more or less yeah :^}
Hehehe, you got something there...
Wait for them to make another movie, about zelda or metroid or kirby or whatever. If they announce a "Nintendo Movie Direct" send them a c&d :tpi:

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hehehe, you got something there...
Wait for them to make another movie, about zelda or metroid or kirby or whatever. If they announce a "Nintendo Movie Direct" send them a c&d :tpi:
Damn, let me contact the copyright office to coin the term under my name, that'll show them not to screw around with the copyright system :tpi:

BraveDragonWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if, and its a big if, they make another direct one week before the movie release date just to say "April's Fool"
April Fools can be seen 100 miles away these days. I'd say there'd be no reason in even participating in these pointless occasions.
Post automatically merged:

Of course right before "Mar10 Day"...

(Is Mario day still a thing?)

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Post-credits scene, Deep fake Bob Hoskins Mario shows up and telling Pratt's mario about Mario Verse. Just kidding, it'll be a Super Nintendo World Hollywood promo.

GoatToHeal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jokes aside the movie actually seems alright?
I remember so much chatter and fear-mongering over Illumination's handling of the IP, but it really seems like they realized how big of a deal it is and decided to put some effort in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol