Homebrew Nintendo releases 11.16.0-48

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would anyone be so kind as to direct me toward or describe a solution for turning off the system update notification? I’m not sure if the update file itself is removable, but that would definitely be preferable. I’m a bit rusty and don’t recall how the auto-update settings work, as I could’ve sworn I had that toggled off, but it’s been a long minute. Many thanks for any assist!
its in fbi pending updates. altho it will come back any time your console is connected to a internet source

Reactions: boyfriendcoma

ihaveahax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be so kind as to direct me toward or describe a solution for turning off the system update notification? I’m not sure if the update file itself is removable, but that would definitely be preferable. I’m a bit rusty and don’t recall how the auto-update settings work, as I could’ve sworn I had that toggled off, but it’s been a long minute. Many thanks for any assist!
The "true" way to remove the notification is to follow through with it and update to 11.16. If for some reason you don't want to do that, you can also enter recovery mode (which will delete any downloaded update), then take the console permanently offline so it doesn't download it again.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Very minor update, just web data.

The most significant change is that KOR, TWN, CHN were left out, which unsyncs the firmware versions with USA, EUR, JPN.
11.16.0-48 vs 11.16.0-49

nvm, hax is right as usual :P

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: ber71

ihaveahax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very minor update, just web data.

The most significant change is that KOR, TWN, CHN were left out, which unsyncs the firmware versions with USA, EUR, JPN.
11.16.0-48 vs 11.16.0-49
K/C/T were never in sync with U/E/J. They were on the main system version only.

Reactions: zoogie

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I also had the impression that they ended up accidentally banning a lot of completely legitimate users, which might explain why they didn't try again.
Modded systems can reliably dodge all bans, so in practice, no pirates were banned - only people whose retailers broke street date were banned.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Corrected Phone Number"....yes,of course.:rofl2:

With the uncorrectet Number you still needed a Credit Card.
.....because some "nice Ladies" were on the Phone...:P
reminds me of the avgn episode of who framed roger rabbit for the nes. there's a phone number you're supposed to call on the actual phone to get a clue in the game. I don't know if it was true, but when he called it, it was sex hotline now. :D

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, I am actually on 11.15.0-47 I am using Luma 3DS v11.0, there is any special to make before update the firmware?

Obviously, will update while running luma! but any other step or preparation?

BigDaddyWeaves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cosmo Black Release Date O3DS
LUMA 3DS v11.0
Firmware Sys 11.15.0-47U

Crimson Red 3DSXL
LUMA 3DS v11.0
Firmware Sys 11.15.0-47U

Okay to System Update both of these?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol