Nintendo reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typi

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This September, Pokemon gets hardcore.

Brace yourselves. There will be no forgiveness. There will be no mercy. There will only be... typing.

Reactions: 1 person

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Nah. You can pirate the Japanese version and play it with an on-screen keyboard.

You'd think Guitar Hero already had that kind of anti-piracy though. Seriously.

You can't save your game though (no one has figured this out yet, idk?), hence why I dropped at playing it after a while. =P

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Am I the only one who wants this for the keyboard? Think of the possibilities! It's a bluetooth keyboard, IIRC, and that is awesome. We could hack it to be compatible with things like tablets without slide-out keyboards!

if Bluetooth keyboard is the only way to actually PLAY this game and the cartridge has a built-in BT port or some kind of BT I\O, gentleman we have stumbled into the most amazing anti piracy there is... hardware based one!
Nah. You can pirate the Japanese version and play it with an on-screen keyboard.

You'd think Guitar Hero already had that kind of anti-piracy though. Seriously.
Guitar hero has small amount of inputs...
BT keyboard... unless you want to delay your "typing" speed, has a lot...
it is anti-piracy on it's own, though I guess you are right with jap version

D

Deleted-236924

Am I the only one who wants this for the keyboard? Think of the possibilities! It's a bluetooth keyboard, IIRC, and that is awesome. We could hack it to be compatible with things like tablets without slide-out keyboards!
Because this is the only bluetooth keyboard in existence.

Also Heartgold and Soulsilver with the pokewalker and the IR port on the cart...
Well, the game could run without having the Pokéwalker, this is different.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also Heartgold and Soulsilver with the pokewalker and the IR port on the cart...

And this game can run without the keyboard. What's your point?

D

Deleted-236924

And this game can run without the keyboard. What's your point?
*points at the Japanese version*
This game booted on an error message if the keyboard wasn't connected.
We had to patch the game to make it think a keyboard was connected.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It's a compact little keyboard. It's not the ONLY one, but it's a really good size and very portable compared to most wireless keyboards.

Reactions: 1 person

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a compact little keyboard. It's not the ONLY one, but it's a really good size and very portable compared to most wireless keyboards.

the one included with the game is going to be a pos, buy a quality device instead for the same price (or cheaper?)
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Tablet-Keyboard-Android-920-003390/dp/B0054L8N7M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339405970&sr=8-1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: