Hacking Nintendo Switch Banning Hub & Warning

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
If you make a nand backup and restore it after you’ve modded you’ll be ok. Tegra exploit ain’t permanent it has to be done everytime to get into cfw. Always make a nand backup first tho before modding. But using cfw offline will be fine cuz error logs don’t save anymore.
Ok, if I do the tegra exploit, then install hbl I have a permanent entry point right? I mean from there I just need boot hbl from menu, run atmosphere patch the game and nothing else right, no need to inject tegra exploit every time?

Last edited by cucholix,

d4nielr

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, if I do the tegra exploit, then install hbl I have a permanent entry point right? I mean from there I just need boot hbl from menu, run atmosphere patch the game and nothing else right, no need to inject tegra exploit every time?
Unfortunately not. It’s not cold boot you have to do the jig and the payload everytime you want to boot cfw. And home brew. The way to get around this is leaving the console on sleep mode. But as soon as you restart your console you will be back in ofw unless you do the jig and payload again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Unfortunately not. It’s not cold boot you have to do the jig and the payload everytime you want to boot cfw. And home brew. The way to get around this is leaving the console on sleep mode. But as soon as you restart your console you will be back in ofw unless you do the jig and payload again.
Basically if you restart your console you lose cfw you have to do the jig exploit again to use homebrew again? That make sense?

Reactions: ZachyCatGames

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Basically if you restart your console you lose cfw you have to do the jig exploit again to use homebrew again? That make sense?
Yeah, it makes sense, thanks

Burillos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi all

I saw a lot of Threads for this theme. The most of them have over 100 pages. Would be nice, if some one can answer the following two questions:

A) Not booting in SX OS
If i dont use the Dongle for booting in SX OS, the original Firmware starts. Can i get banned?
Example: i Start in normal Mode, and can play Fortnite online.
Then i disable the Internet and Start SX OS Mod

B) Boot in SX OS
When i Start in SX OS, but i use DNS Server and the stelth Mode from SX OS, can i get banned When i go online?

Please anwer only if you are 100% sure.

Thx
B

Burillos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Stränge, because there are people dont worry get banned because they using DNS, stelthmode or something else.

Any one can explain me, why there is a Fortnite NSP if you are not able to play this game without Internet?

Is there a way to play Fortnite offline. Not the Multiplayer mod.

Last edited by Burillos,

Draxzelex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stränge, because there are people dont worry get banned because they using DNS, stelthmode or something else.

Any one can explain me, why there is a Fortnite NSP if you are not able to play this game without Internet?

Is there a way to play Fortnite offline. Not the Multiplayer mod.
Fortnite .NSP files are for those who want to preserve Fortnite much like all other games, not necessarily to play it. And I don't believe its possible to play Fortnite offline but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Burillos

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kind of asked a similar question before, asking how safe is it to hack your switch, even if it’s just for save management. Now I’m wondering, what are safe ways to use a homebrew Switch with the least risk of getting banned?

Burillos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Stupid question: what is so Bad to get banned?
Can i still play my original Games?
Can i still Play NSP Games?

What is not working an more after Bann?

Thx

D

Deleted User

Homebrew dont ban you.
Ways to get banned:
1. online cheating.
2. save file editing with online things. (ssbu online name)
3. NSP installing
4. XCI online play or offline play with strangers XCIs
5. Extracting Certificates and using on a other system (PC, other Switch)
6. LayeredFS online play
If I forget something then correct me!

D

Deleted-351540

Homebrew dont ban you.
Ways to get banned:
1. online cheating.
2. save file editing with online things. (ssbu online name)
3. NSP installing
4. XCI online play or offline play with strangers XCIs
5. Extracting Certificates and using on a other system (PC, other Switch)
6. LayeredFS online play
If I forget something then correct me!
This is absolutely untrue. While most of your post is correct in that doing any of that will get you banned, it should be noted that using homebrew will get you banned as well.

I only hacked my Switch for the sole purpose of emulators. I don't pirate. I don't care if you do, but I don't. I don't play online because I don't care to, and I haven't purchased Nintendo's online service. My console was banned for simply having and using homebrew emulators and utilities. Yep... Plain old Retroarch, NX-Shell, and Checkpoint. And I'm banned.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is absolutely untrue. While most of your post is correct in that doing any of that will get you banned, it should be noted that using homebrew will get you banned as well.

I only hacked my Switch for the sole purpose of emulators. I don't pirate. I don't care if you do, but I don't. I don't play online because I don't care to, and I haven't purchased Nintendo's online service. My console was banned for simply having and using homebrew emulators and utilities. Yep... Plain old Retroarch, NX-Shell, and Checkpoint. And I'm banned.

When? Did you use homebrew online? Are you using Atmos? Got weird error code? It seems like telemetry report or weird error code caught you.

Never ever go online when using homebrew.

Exactly, also I use Atmos as well and didn't get a ban after months of use.

D

Deleted User

Im using these apps too.
Am I banned? NO!

Reactions: JeepX87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: