Nintendo Switch Won't Be Getting Virtual Console

switch virtual console .JPG

If you've been wondering when you will finally be able to enjoy Virtual Console games on the Switch, you might be in for some disappointment...

Answering to Kotaku, a Nintendo Spokesperson said that “there are currently no plans to bring classic games together under the Virtual Console banner as has been done on other Nintendo systems.”

“There are a variety of ways in which classic games from Nintendo and other publishers are made available on Nintendo Switch, such as through Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online, Nintendo eShop or as packaged collections,” the Nintendo spokesperson added. “Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online will provide a fun new way to experience classic NES games that will be different from the Virtual Console service, thanks to enhancements such as added online play, voice chat via the Nintendo Switch Online app and the various play modes of Nintendo Switch.”

:arrow: SOURCE

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you seriously complaining about the price of nintendos online service its only 20 bucks a year thats LOADS cheaper than both xbox and playstation
but it still costs money, and Xbox and PS4 at least have lots of good communication features on their consoles. Just because Xbox and PS4 do it doesn't make it welcome for Nintendo to do it too

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Because I have never owned an NES, I never got interested in NES

They could have at least told us whether or not we could buy NES games too, but I doubt they will. If it's just play/rent then forget it.

I'm so confused... you've just spent like, 3 pages complaining that you're not going to have the chance to buy games that you don't even want to play in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3