...windwaker anyone?.....

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Vitality Sensor Fitness Bundle (aka "new" hardware)

Black Wii

Nintendo DSi XL US+EU Release Information (DS has at least another two years)

Zelda Wii Sneak Peak

New Line of Budget Titles for US+EU (Players choice, greatest hits, whatever....)

wessel261

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still hoping for a 2d metroid game on the ds...

...not going to happen
frown.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZenZero said:
im hoping for some more NPC games....

...just no. I dont see why everyone wants windwaker again. TP came out and everyone bitched "controls suck. they're just tacked on" What the hell do you expect this time? There not gonna put WM+ on it. That goes against the whole principle Nintendo has for NPC. Just turn the games out with no real effort (Trilogy is the exception). Besides who would buy it? The casuals wont and the hardcore already have the game. Why do you think we havent heard about anymore NPC since they were announced? No ones buying them unless it has marios face on it. Seriously compare the numbers.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that it's still really early in the year, but I expect a mention of the next generation of Pokemon.

I also expect The Legend of Zelda Wii, and a glimpse at the next DS console.

Hoping for a hint at a version of Super Smash for the DS, although it's extremely unlikely.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dinofan01 said:
ZenZero said:
im hoping for some more NPC games....

...just no. I dont see why everyone wants windwaker again. TP came out and everyone bitched "controls suck. they're just tacked on" What the hell do you expect this time? There not gonna put WM+ on it. That goes against the whole principle Nintendo has for NPC. Just turn the games out with no real effort (Trilogy is the exception). Besides who would buy it? The casuals wont and the hardcore already have the game. Why do you think we havent heard about anymore NPC since they were announced? No ones buying them unless it has marios face on it. Seriously compare the numbers.

According to VGChartz.com, some NPC games did sell around 500k copies. Not bad money for a game with almost no development costs?
Maybe they'll do it with Zelda WW, I sure hope so. Zelda always sells, Mario sells more probably but don't underestimate Zelda.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
_Chaz_ said:
I know that it's still really early in the year, but I expect a mention of the next generation of Pokemon.

I also expect The Legend of Zelda Wii, and a glimpse at the next DS console.

Hoping for a hint at a version of Super Smash for the DS, although it's extremely unlikely.
Won't happen. Pokémon is too big to reveal this early at such a small conference. They'll talk about it during E3.

Zelda, maybe.

Next DS: if you mean the LL/XL, then yes. Otherwise, it's highly unlikely.

SSBDS, just no. Unless they borrow Griptonite's 2.5D engine.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait! Although we probably won't, I would love to hear some information about Zelda. Or an official hint about the possible rumored new console/handheld.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RklRDirsON4