awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I opened up the Nintendo Video Channel because I got a Spotpass update, and normally don't watch the videos. Every once there's a good one.

So there's one about Gibson guitars which I wanted to watch... it plays for 11 seconds and it says the video is corrupt. I just wanted to know if it's my 3DS or something on Nintendo's end that is affecting everyone.

Not the end of the world if I can't watch it, but I just find it strange. I've never seen this problem before.

Thanks. :D

Edit: I checked my SD card too, thinking maybe it was filled in the process of downloading the video, but nope. There's still room on it.

awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It may not be in your region. I believe it's under Applications on the eShop (Assuming that tab on the shop is still there).

Try changing your region... I don't think it will work though.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Where do I get this Nintendo Video Channel thing. I don't see it on the eShop
dude, it's Nintendo Video. they're calling it a channel because that's what those icons are called on the Wii. it's not a different app, it's just Nintendo Video. and we can only get those vids anyways thru IP proxying, so... which reminds me, been a long while since I've updated my videos... used to do it religiously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/5zE3H65IDtM?si=cIVsTaWar9HofeR7