Homebrew Nintendo Video Convertor - Video convertor for 3DS and Wii

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi, I apologize preemptively, I'm programming illiterate and just got in to 3ds Modding.

I'd like to request a potential feature to queue conversions? It doesn't seem like there's a way to do that in the current app, I'd love to convert a series, but it'd be nice to be able to let my computer idle while I sleep to convert them.

Thank you for the program regardless!
The beta 2.0.0 version has ability to convert everything in specific folder
There is just small problem that it throws warning for every file if subtitle wasn't found. This is fixed in dev version, but that one has few different bugs that need fixing before releasing it

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much for this, this is amazing, I remember the struggles I went through in order to convert my own 3D videos to be playable on the 3DS
this makes it so much easier, a far better solution
Post automatically merged:

I am not able to run the program, it doesn't show any gui or error, just doesn't start, I have .net framework 4.8.1 installed
I have tried running the older 1.2 build with FFMPEG included as well as the latest beta you have provided but with the latest essential ffmpeg build
I have attached an event viewer log for windows which shows the crash that happened when I tried to run the program

Attachments

• NVC-Crash-2.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by Rat.2,

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And where does everyone get this ultramodern BETA 2.0.0?
From the links I see only v1.2 from 2022-12-12... Closed beta testing?

Rat.2
https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist
I assume that this is the beta 2.0 post even though he didn't give this post a version number https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintend...onvertor-for-3ds-and-wii.622972/post-10026646
I tried running that to install every single possible VCRedist exe and well the app still doesn't open when I run it
I am not sure what the problem is for me, I don't have issues with running anything else

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I am not sure what the problem is for me, I don't have issues with running anything else
There is something wrong with your system.

Attachments

• NVC1.png
    NVC1.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 66
  • NVC2.png
    NVC2.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 67

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The beta 2.0.0 version has ability to convert everything in specific folder
There is just small problem that it throws warning for every file if subtitle wasn't found. This is fixed in dev version, but that one has few different bugs that need fixing before releasing it
Do you share the source code anywhere?

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Do you share the source code anywhere?
I have the code as private repository on github (the code is brain damage inducing so its private, so it doesnt harm anybody)
also, i am working on beta v2 2.0.0, that has bugs from the previous release fixed (and it doesnt throw warning when subtitle not found (made the warning optional))

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a3df628a3401a05ee72224b1b1aef3b65d51776c8122d408414e05ca0856a9aa
2 triggers, both from some kind of useless antiviruses (MaxSecure & Elastic) about which I have never heard anything. And don't plan to hear.
it propably detects it because it loads some dll libraries (windows media player for time detection and user32.dll for textbox watermarking (winforms doesnt have it natively))
FYI: Won't let me download 2.0, shows it as virus. It does let me download 1.2 no prob tho.
i tried downloading with firefox, edge and chrome and in all 3 it doesnt throw error

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using newest Chrome, Win 10, AVG antivirus - but disabled, still happening, I think it's Windows antivirus stopping me, Oh well. Good Day! :grog:

WWQ

Trophies
XP
Country
China
what exactly does it do when you try to open it? does it throw some error? does it not open the window at all?
when I open it directly or as administrator or on the Compatibility tab of win7 etc nothing happens and I have tryed all the versions of the soft and ffmpeg.
I update all the Runtime library,maybe any missed?thanks.
1.gif

2.jpg

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
@WWQ Here is never beta version, try if this one turns on, i fixed 1 potencial issue during boot so it may work now
also, its made in C#, not in c++, so there is no point in installing visual c++ runtime 😅

Changelog:
Fixed potencial bug that might cause crash because of missing soundfiles
Added lot of missing functionality to wii mode (custom resolution, custom bitrate, subtitle support, etc)
Fixed xvid issue because of incorrect encoder name
Added custom sar option to the wii mode (on 3ds its not needed)

Attachments

• Debug.zip
    547.1 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: r1vver

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto