Homebrew Nintendo Video Convertor - Video convertor for 3DS and Wii

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Who is this "it" that won't let you unzip the "readme" file?
Stop making people laugh and find (and use) an adecvate file archiver.
As for the contents of the "readme" file - there is the same usage information as in the first post of the thread, which is to be expected.

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It won't let me un zip the "readme" file, is there something important inside?
if you are using windows explorer to extract the zip its little buggy and doesnt work sometimes, download 7-zip/winrar
and the 1.2.0 is little outdated, download the "debug.zip" version from previous page

Reactions: r1vver

maxtes252

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The left video is stretched vertically while the right video is at the correct aspect ratio, and it plays at the aspect ratio of the left video. What should I do?

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1) What version are you using?
2) what settings did you pick in the dialog?
3) whats the ffmpeg command it produced? you can copy it from the text box at the bottom (if its hidden then grab the bottom of the window with mouse and pull it down)

maxtes252

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot (142).png

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I think i may found the issue, in the scaling part of the string it doesnt put "setsar=1" to the left track
here is fixed build

Attachments

• Debug.zip
    176.1 KB · Views: 39

maxtes252

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fixed version doesn't run at all. It has the Windows Defender thing but after clicking on "Run anyway" nothing happens.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The fixed version doesn't run at all. It has the Windows Defender thing but after clicking on "Run anyway" nothing happens.
I tried the latest build (both 2.2.0 and the one linked above you, in case they're different) too, on my PC it just opens a child process, then silently fatal errors (WerFault opens briefly, then all three processes are killed)

N7Kopper

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bumping because 11 day old topic.

It works just fine on my 32 bit Windows 7, but not my 64 bit Windows 10. Hilariously, I ran it on my Win 7 off of my Win 10 via SMB, I didn't even copy it.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a decent media player for the 3DS available? Having the converted videos is nice, but having a proper media player with at least minimal feature support (metadata, playback controls, a playlist, seeking in both directions) would be great. Any recommendations for that? How is everyone else playing these videos? How do people go about managing large collections of video files?

Additionally, is there a way to batch-convert from the command line?

N7Kopper

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by N7Kopper,

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Is there a decent media player for the 3DS available? Having the converted videos is nice, but having a proper media player with at least minimal feature support (metadata, playback controls, a playlist, seeking in both directions) would be great. Any recommendations for that? How is everyone else playing these videos? How do people go about managing large collections of video files?
the generated videos are for this homebrew https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-video-player-for-3ds.586094/
Post automatically merged:

I tried reinstalling it, and no dice. Might have to attach a debugger for you.
yeah you could try downloading the source code and running it yourself... If it will start

Last edited by T0biasCZe,

MegaMarkLM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey there! I'm trying to convert a video with no sound and I get this:

1698914554580.png

Is there a way to convert with no audio right now?

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
grab the bottom of the GUI window, and pull it down, it will reveal hidden debug stuff. There is an textbox that contains the generated ffmpeg command. copy the ffmpeg command, then open cmd, and paste the command
and just add ? to the -map option like the error says, so it will be for example "-map 0:a?"

Ra881t

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello, everyone! I keep getting this massge from the app. It says something like "ffmpeg" is not internal or external command, executable program, or batch file." in Russian(sorry, I can't change system language 'cause of my windows version). Does anyone know what's this mean?

Attachments

• изображение_2024-01-05_223936834.png
    изображение_2024-01-05_223936834.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 15

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto