Nintendont no longer works all of a sudden

Anis360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
Starting from yesterday, trying to launch Nintendont on my Wii shows a green flashing screen after "Checking storage devices" that lasts for a few seconds then takes me back to the Homebrew Channel, I made no changes to its settings before that. Things I tried:
  • Unplugging my USB device
  • Reinstalling Nintendont
  • Deleting the nincfg.bin file
And no successful result.

Any help with this problem?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Starting from yesterday, trying to launch Nintendont on my Wii shows a green flashing screen after "Checking storage devices" that lasts for a few seconds then takes me back to the Homebrew Channel, I made no changes to its settings before that. Things I tried:
  • Unplugging my USB device
  • Reinstalling Nintendont
  • Deleting the nincfg.bin file
And no successful result.

Any help with this problem?
I would backup the SD card, format it to FAT32 with 32K cluster size, and reinstall your data. See if that helps.

creedof69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I am having the same issue, Nintendont worked perfectly with and without Usbloader GX, but suddenly green freeze on "checking storage devices" It doesn't ask me SD or USB anymore. I deleted all config files, Reinstall nintendont, reinstall the IOS58-64-v6176 but nothing works. This isn't a hdd problem, Wii games works perfectly and GameCube games works with dios mios. I tried another USB drive in fat32 and same problem. I would be grateful if you can help me to find out what happened overnight ?

Anis360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
Hello, I am having the same issue, Nintendont worked perfectly with and without Usbloader GX, but suddenly green freeze on "checking storage devices" It doesn't ask me SD or USB anymore. I deleted all config files, Reinstall nintendont, reinstall the IOS58-64-v6176 but nothing works. This isn't a hdd problem, Wii games works perfectly and GameCube games works with dios mios. I tried another USB drive in fat32 and same problem. I would be grateful if you can help me to find out what happened overnight ?
This happened to me back when I didn't have batteries for my Wii Remote and I mainly used my console for GC games. After that green screen problem happened to me I launched a Wii game through USB Loader GX for like a minute then I returned to Nintendont and it worked fine.

creedof69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This happened to me back when I didn't have batteries for my Wii Remote and I mainly used my console for GC games. After that green screen problem happened to me I launched a Wii game through USB Loader GX for like a minute then I returned to Nintendont and it worked fine.
I had to do a nand recovery, I put back Usb loader gx r1272 and Nintendont 6.500, all works fine. Then I re download the r1281 in GX and GameCube games doesn't launch again. I think the rev1281 of GX do something to the Nintendont config (and not to a config file because there no one anywhere) when We set "autoboot". And then each time I launch Nintendont hombrew alone it freezes (and back to the hombrew channel or GX it depends from where I launched it) after " Ios 58 kernel" before asking me SD or USB. So like It trying to "autoboot no game".

So I made a nand recovery a 2nd time and I stay on the r1272 for now ^^. I hope the GX team will look on this and fix it for the next release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move