Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to try make some minimal boot screens, first one I got is Lugis Mansion (Would have prefered boo with luigi)
The minimal theme for me will try to be one key item without any text, and focused on the main game.

LuigiMansionMinimal.png
SnagemXD.png

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to try make some minimal boot screens, first one I got is Lugis Mansion (Would have prefered boo with luigi)
The minimal theme for me will try to be one key item without any text, and focused on the main game.

LuigiMansionMinimal.png
Cool. Just wanted to let you know that that is the Poltergust 5000 from Dark Moon if you didn't already.

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
update and test the custom game theme download please
let me know about bugs
Tested game theme download, nothing happens it shows the game image but then when try autoboot or anything else it doesnt work in appearing.

EDIT: Game image downloaded but is under test.png in the main folder will try changing the name to match.

Reactions: Troopage

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok tested with Nintendont the new image autboot screen, Image works when renamed to G2L.png (Gametitle.png for others) for windwaker. It works perfectly, when it doesnt have the game code for the game it will show default autoboot. Just need to change the PNG names

The downloader itself downloads only one of them, then goes back to the main menu, rather than staying in the download one. I ended up booting a game thinking I was downloading the new screen

Video Coming shortly to show that it works.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ok tested with Nintendont the new image autboot screen, Image works when renamed to G2L.png (Gametitle.png for others) for windwaker. It works perfectly, when it doesnt have the game code for the game it will show default autoboot. Just need to change the PNG names

The downloader itself downloads only one of them, then goes back to the main menu, rather than staying in the download one. I ended up booting a game thinking I was downloading the new screen

Video Coming shortly to show that it works.

ok I know that it's just a test dol :)
I'll add proper backup and rename functions later
also I'll add download images with loading progress bars (ID4) in case such images are made or submitted later
also planning to add single and mass custom game theme delete functions

thanks for testing

oh and later the download game menu will be left aligned to avoid confusion and accidental game launch

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
also I'll add download images with loading progress bars (ID4) in case such images are made or submitted later

thanks for testing
Heres the video showing it works! (Didnt include my images in the video so dont worry)

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously?
Yeah, Idk why but I forgot about the Pokemon games on the GC.

thanks for testing
I tested and experienced the same as Demitri. Thanks for planning to address it and add the rest of that stuff.
oh and later the download game menu will be left aligned to avoid confusion and accidental game launch
Oh you don't have to. :shy:

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country

thanks for testing

Its ok on the left, it just needs to go back to the download images when its done one, thats what was confusing about it nothing else. I'd rather have it go back to the download page after one of them has downloaded rather than single and quit it.

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
Can we add my warning to the autoboot options? I lost it from trying to look at alternate autoboot screens. Also, how about renaming them Autoboot themes and then say which show the bar and which dont

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
Some reason im having trouble with Mario sunshine, showing a disc read error though when im in nintendont via homebrew channel its working fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...