Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AbdallahTerro, jammybudga777, and community, which do you prefer?

Edit: They're not final, I need to clean them up a tad yet, they're just for concepts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 226
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 217

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
G2M.png does this look ok as im gonna do this to replace all the wi/cube sigs that are in the pictures? (dont use this one though because the gc logo is placed slightly too high)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I can re-upload all the splashes without signatures (and also the ones with progress bars) it will take a while though to get it up

p.s> tbh I like the splashes in the repository (no signatures) and I think the ones with progress bars can have different content and maybe no game logo just like this example:

splash
GMS.png

progress
GMSX.png

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
I can re-upload all the splashes without signatures (and also the ones with progress bars) it will take a while though to get it up

p.s> tbh I like the splashes in the repository (no signatures) and I think the ones with progress bars can have different content and maybe no game logo just like this example:

splash
GMS.png

progress
GMSX.png

Im loving the 2nd image, we should have a bonus repsitory for minimal images, which show no logo or game name but main things of the game such as that one or these two. Would anyone want to contribute with such a thing?

LuigiMansionMinimal.png
SnagemXD.png

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a question i hope somebody could help me. useing the image above of the hoover as an example. lets say i copy that and add it on top of another image. how can i cut/crop just the hoover so i dont have the black background with it? i found one way to do it using photo shop but thier must be a more simple method lol

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a question i hope somebody could help me. useing the image above of the hoover as an example. lets say i copy that and add it on top of another image. how can i cut/crop just the hoover so i dont have the black background with it? i found one way to do it using photo shop but thier must be a more simple method lol
I designed it to look like that for minimal, this reason is to reduce screenburn on tv's by having most of the screen black.

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
I already have few images with progress bars using the above design for instance:

GLMX.png

GEAX.png

and I'll make more of those when I have time
all these images are already in the repository and will be included in the new 7z file which needs an hour or so to finish uploading
could you make a non-bar edition too please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...