Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Before I continue, is it normal for the Wiimote to shut off when on "Loading storage..."?

Yes, it loads the game and initialize the kernel. It will turn up once successful. In your case the kernel crashed. Try the .dol I linked, it has previous USB code which was changed and broke some usb devices support.

TheDylantula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a 3rd party WiiU Pro Controller, and I was wondering if it was compatible with Nintendont. Upon booting the game, my Pro Controller will connect, but the controls seem to be disabled completely. Do all Pro Controllers send the same signal, or is this 3rd party incompatible by default. If so, is there a way I could add compatibility similarly to how USB controllers are handled?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a 3rd party WiiU Pro Controller, and I was wondering if it was compatible with Nintendont. Upon booting the game, my Pro Controller will connect, but the controls seem to be disabled completely. Do all Pro Controllers send the same signal, or is this 3rd party incompatible by default. If so, is there a way I could add compatibility similarly to how USB controllers are handled?

Some third party bluetooth controllers work but most don't

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Which brand is it? Using a 3rd party device is a hit and miss, some may work as some don't.
Mine is a i-CON Glow pro controller and works fine :)

EDIT: Dammit! For the 3rd time :ph34r:

Reactions: MassiveRican

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land