FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2.164, then 2.165 and no rumble.

that is in some games actually possible, its not that its no rumble but very very short rumble which you might not even feel. For bluetooth controllers I did add a delay when I wrote it but since I didnt write the HID code that doesnt have any delay or anything.

MattDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys, excuse me, I find the error in my option for the memory card. I tryed Ikaruga a little bit, and I found this:

1- When I press start, the music go on anyway (I don't think that this could happen)
2- Sometimes (it happened one time to my, before the first boss), it returns to the main screen for no reasons

I don't think that there is more! ^_^

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, excuse me, I find the error in my option for the memory card. I tryed Ikaruga a little bit, and I found this:

1- When I press start, the music go on anyway (I don't think that this could happen)
2- Sometimes (it happened one time to my, before the first boss), it returns to the main screen for no reasons

check your iso. Someone posted a few pages back this game has 100% compatibility with Nintendont

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything matches. Maybe I need a component cable for the 64 games? I noticed "ZELDA MULTI PACK" required 480p...

That I don't know, it shouldn't make much of a difference. Even if the ISO is verified, it could still be corrupt as it has happened to me, I would try another dump.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dakar 2 has in game music

Darkened Skye skips the opening cinematic and drops you straight into the game. The sparkle effects when she swings her staff are glitched. Only music and cutscenes the occasional DING and in game speech can be heard, no sound effects.

Reactions: VinsCool

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using digital controllers in Defender, your ship only moves when you hold the L button in combo with R (half pressed) Isn't that kinda backwards?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm excited to try out my Wii U, I'm glad I got my pay check soon and just as I was able to get on my feet again after the surgery I went and bought it celebrating my health and of course Eid, I'll go test it now (time to put away the PS3) Happy Eid everyone!!

I don't think an AVTV connection might be an issue. If you had the connection for your regular Wii, the Wii U has the same connection for composite cables on the back of the console. Also, the Wii U comes with a HDMI cable along with it, which you might be able to use.
I have 2 actually (3 if you count the one for my old Gamecube) so I think I'm good!

He's correct, but prepare to be disappointed with the quality and i don't mean the pixel quality.
I'll take my chances, I have a PS3 and a Xbox 360 so I know quality suffers, performance and all, but a AVTV is all I got, my sisters won't let me use their HD TV and I'm poor to buy a new TV just for that

I can also confirm game working fine as I beat it fully last night, though I did notice some minor sound glitches a couple of times but it c ould very well be the GC version since I played this game on Dreamcast before and never on Gamecube till now!

Reactions: VinsCool

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm excited to try out my Wii U, I'm glad I got my pay check soon and just as I was able to get on my feet again after the surgery I went and bought it celebrating my health and of course Eid, I'll go test it now (time to put away the PS3) Happy Eid everyone!!

I have 2 actually (3 if you count the one for my old Gamecube) so I think I'm good!

I'll take my chances, I have a PS3 and a Xbox 360 so I know quality suffers, performance and all, but a AVTV is all I got, my sisters won't let me use their HD TV and I'm poor to buy a new TV just for that

The AVTV will do just fine while you save some money for an HD TV :D

Reactions: sonictopfan

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
just wondering who putted this on SonicDX

"Using a GC controller Game Gear multi-play games force a 2nd player graphic even though max pads is set to 1."

i used sonic dx with maxpads set to four and game gear games would only split in two if you pressed start on the second controller so i have no idea why this person even has maxpads set to 1 or why that matters since they only split if you press start on the second controller.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes. Overrated Sonic team droll [/flame]
Just kidding :)

Anyway, i see in the compatibility list reports of crashes for Sould Calibur II and XIII, but i get no crashes whatsoever... Using r2.165 (NC modded), full PAL isos, PAL 4.3 Wii, ran from HDD 2,5'', video:none, MC ON, mc size 251, led on, all else off).

Btw am i right in assuming that Twilight Princess audio is fixed when using r2.166 (which fixed Burnout 2)?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Btw am i right in assuming that Twilight Princess audio is fixed when using r2.166 (which fixed Burnout 2)?

I fixed tp with 2.165 actually, a patch got applied at the wrong place. Burnout 2 was completely different. Anyways I never got any soul calibur crashes either so I dont know.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
i used sonic dx with maxpads set to four and game gear games would only split in two if you pressed start on the second controller so i have no idea why this person even has maxpads set to 1 or why that matters since they only split if you press start on the second controller.
You're missing the point, when the game "detects" a second controller(max pads 1), it displays a graphic saying to press start on the second controller to start multiplay.
Setting max pads to 1 is supposed to enable one GC controller only, not all of them. This prevents the graphic from showing up.

Melee is also affected by this, when you select cpu players, human players are used first instead.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You're missing the point, when the game "detects" a second controller(max pads 1), it displays a graphic saying to press start on the second controller to start multiplay.
Setting max pads to 1 is supposed to enable one GC controller only, not all of them. This prevents the graphic from showing up.

Melee is also affected by this, when you select cpu players, human players are used first instead.
that is not the game issue is just how maxpads are setup so it makes no sence to say this at all since it does that for all games that run on nintendont maxpads can be breached by bt controllers anytime afaik.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
that is not the game issue is just how maxpads are setup so it makes no sence to say this at all since it does that for all games that run on nintendont ...
It does make sense, bro. That graphic is not supposed to show when using one GC controller. It's not a compatibility issue but you can't deny it is an issue overall.

I didn't report it for Melee because it's not a problem to change the settings to cpu players, but I can't just do that in Sonic DX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong