Hacking Nintendont

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Untitled.png

On a more serious note, i'm looking forward to getting mid-game crashes gone (sonic dx and resident evil zero for example). Probably the final and hardest step of them all :(

I don't think that GCPlayer disc is the same reason for the crash as everything else. That disc detects the GBPlayer Hardware and since it's not there crashes, I also believe this happens on a real GC if the Hardware is unplugged.

OOOOHHHH you were being sarcastic, my bad!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Untitled.png

On a more serious note, i'm looking forward to getting mid-game crashes gone (sonic dx and resident evil zero for example). Probably the final and hardest step of them all :(

Sure thing. Of course I do not expect gameboyplayer start up disc to work ;) once midgame/random crashes are gone, and games shutting down the console fixed, the compatibility would be near perfect :)

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
4.1U if I found it the right way. Settings in the top right corner.
Dude, my advice is not to update, if you haven't already, take my advice and get "Pimp My Wii" it's safe and easy to use, very user friendly, just pass the test and do the necessary updates and patches (press A like crazy till it's all over) it should any issue without risking to update, that's my advice anyway!

Wow! so much green in compatibility list! At this speed, every games would have perfect compatibility before the end of the year :toot:
While it's true, there are still some broken games here and there, both Phantasy Star Online games still don't work, Virtua Striker 2006, Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, plus some games still have issues like the random crashes in Soul Calibur, freezing in Chao Race in Sonic Adventure, black screen after exiting Sonic CD, the noise at the start of Midway Arcade Treasures 2,... and so on, but I admit it's getting close to perfect!

Reactions: VinsCool

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, my advice is not to update, if you haven't already, take my advice and get "Pimp My Wii" it's safe and easy to use, very user friendly, just pass the test and do the necessary updates and patches (press A like crazy till it's all over) it should any issue without risking to update, that's my advice anyway!

While it's true, there are still some broken games here and there, both Phantasy Star Online games still don't work, Virtua Striker 2006, Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, plus some games still have issues like the random crashes in Soul Calibur, freezing in Chao Race in Sonic Adventure, black screen after exiting Sonic CD, the noise at the start of Midway Arcade Treasures 2,... and so on, but I admit it's getting close to perfect!

I tested Soul Calibur II for 2 and a bit hours today, never crashed for me, I even played all the modes (It's my own ripped copy PAL)

Reactions: VinsCool

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I tested Soul Calibur II for 2 and a bit hours today, never crashed for me, I even played all the modes (It's my own ripped copy PAL)
Really? I shall test it again then, haven't tested it since 187, been very busy the past couple of days, btw any progress on fixing the Chao Garden? I mentioned before that the game worked fine in 164 and broke somewhere before 181 someone can track down the error and fix it?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet jesus MKGP1 finally works using 191. 192 and 193 are only controller ini's so isn't the loader file still 191? Anyways...... I can confirm,
only setting i used was the memcard emulation on. set to 251.
MKGP1 works
MKGP2 freezes at the screen you would "place your face here screen" everytime
F-Zero AX on the first try.
Sonic Mega collection works
virtua striker not working for me(GVS46E - Virtua Striker 4)

all my triforce games run flawless on dml and I have got them from a great source. MKGP2 and virtua striker run perfect through dml btw. But that is better than before when all I could get running is AX.
dml can run triforce games now? i thought you needed quadforce to do that.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I shall test it again then, haven't tested it since 187, been very busy the past couple of days, btw any progress on fixing the Chao Garden? I mentioned before that the game worked fine in 164 and broke somewhere before 181 someone can track down the error and fix it?

Nothing on Chao Garden yet nah, I think it still random crashes like Avatar does still.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing on Chao Garden yet nah, I think it still random crashes like Avatar does still.
It's not really random, it crashed every time I tried it, I don't have Avatar so I can't tell but looking at your sig I can see it also came out for Wii? usually GC games that came out for Wii I don't bother with the GC version since the Wii version is usually better, of course both TMNT and Mario Tennis peg the differ!

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Fix94 tested Soul Calibur II and never got a crash. Maybe it's the same issue fire emblem has?

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fix94 tested Soul Calibur II and never got a crash. Maybe it's the same issue fire emblem has?

What's the issue with FE? I don't have that game.
Oh BTW: Just incase anyone wonders, all my games are ripped with a WODE on a launch Wii and tested on a WiiU with nothing but MemcardEmu ON and USB

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Like I mentioned I haven't tested Soul Calibur since r187 and it crashed for me at the time during the fight with Intferno in Arcade mode, maybe it got fixed in one of the later updates I haven't got the chance to test it as I been busy with work for the past couple of days I didn't even turn on my Nintendo Wii (or the PS3 for that matter, I still have to finish Gal Gun and Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventure 2 on my PS3, maybe I'll play Akiba's Trip next) =p

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I mentioned I haven't tested Soul Calibur since r187 and it crashed for me at the time during the fight with Intferno in Arcade mode, maybe it got fixed in one of the later updates I haven't got the chance to test it as I been busy with work for the past couple of days I didn't even turn on my Nintendo Wii (or the PS3 for that matter, I still have to finish Gal Gun and Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventure 2 on my PS3, maybe I'll play Akiba's Trip next) =p

Dude, I've been meaning to ask someone, how is Pac-Man GA2? I liked the first one, any better? (Everyone else can eat a D@#K, I like these games haha)

Adeka Hmm interesting, TBH I could of sworn I tried SCII before with no issues on a lower rev but yeh dunno, doesn't crash now so hahaha.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, I've been meaning to ask someone, how is Pac-Man GA2? I liked the first one, any better? (Everyone else can eat a D@#K, I like these games haha)

Adeka Hmm interesting, TBH I could of sworn I tried SCII before with no issues on a lower rev but yeh dunno, doesn't crash now so hahaha.
I'm sorry I didn't get to play it yet, from the quick test I did the other day it seems like the first one so I don't think it will disappoint, though the 2P mode seems to be removed (maybe it's unlockable? idk) I really liked taht in the first game, my sisters and I play it all the time, but yeah I found this series of games better than the Pac Man World series though I'm not a big fan of the redesigns or the TV show, I still think Pac Man World 3 had the better plot while Pac Man World had had the better level design but Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures 1 was easily the better game in my opinion and I hope the sequel won't disappoint me!

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry I didn't get to play it yet, from the quick test I did the other day it seems like the first one so I don't think it will disappoint, though the 2P mode seems to be removed (maybe it's unlockable? idk) I really liked taht in the first game, my sisters and I play it all the time, but yeah I found this series of games better than the Pac Man World series though I'm not a big fan of the redesigns or the TV show, I still think Pac Man World 3 had the better plot while Pac Man World had had the better level design but Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures 1 was easily the better game in my opinion and I hope the sequel won't disappoint me!

Okay cool, I probably can't get it for a while cos I just bought Bayonetta but it's cheap on the eShop so who knows, thanks anyway.

Pikawil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
jirachi has been given so manny times in wifi events for several games it just inst that rare or important everyone has a jirachi or 2 by now from the wifi events i got 3 diferent ones.
Heh, just serves to show how out of the loop I am concerning Pokemon these days; haven't been interested ever since Gen 1. (And before you point out my username, 'twas really a childhood nickname that just happened to stick on me for some reason I forgot.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/P1hdZ8h