Hacking Nintendont

mousseline0101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no idea what you are doing lol if you can press B you can move down and change settings by pressing A on them, if the wiimote works for the press B it also has to work on the settings lol
It's like nintendont freeze when i go to the settings...
Can't i download a nincfg.bin with memcard emulation on please?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's like nintendont freeze when i go to the settings...
Can't i download a nincfg.bin with memcard emulation on please?
so your saying everything works on the game list the dapd works up and down but when you press settings the wiimote dpad stops working?that makes no sence at all lol

mousseline0101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm starting to feel like this guy is trolling

Try this download

https://nintendon-t.googlecode.com/svn-history/r229/trunk/nintendont/boot.dol

Ok thanks i'm trying

then its something with your files or something you got any custom homebrew theme?

say your full setup
wii wiiu?
nintendont version?
homebrew themes?

Normal wii with the last nintendont version (i just re-downloaded it), i use a micro sdhc 4go with an adaptator, homebrew channel 1.1.0. A long time ago the settings worked, but not today. (sorry for my english)
Sorry what is homebrew themes? I don't think i use it.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Something similar happened with Sonic Heroes' Team Blast graphics.
I find it odd that after Fix94 implemented a fix for that game back in the day (which ran the light orbs from Dark's Team Blast in Nintendont) a revision of Devo got released a few days after which fixed the Team Blast graphics in Devo.

Interesting...
If that's the case it's only fair Nintendont releases a fix for Sonic Riders based on Devolution, right? RIGHT? XD

changed phantasy online ep1&2 plus back to working on the compat list aparently someone with the name of Doux91 changed the game to red without any reason or description aparently and the game works flawlessly on 284 anyway.
He probably tested the non-plus version, I wounder if that will ever be fixed.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thanks i'm trying

Normal wii with the last nintendont version (i just re-downloaded it), i use a micro sdhc 4go with an adaptator, homebrew channel 1.1.0. A long time ago the settings worked, but not today. (sorry for my english)
Sorry what is homebrew themes? I don't think i use it.

Try checking your sd card for errors and fragmentation.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Something similar happened with Sonic Heroes' Team Blast graphics.
I find it odd that after Fix94 implemented a fix for that game back in the day (which ran the light orbs from Dark's Team Blast in Nintendont) a revision of Devo got released a few days after which fixed the Team Blast graphics in Devo.

Interesting...

Where did you get this info? Both Nintendont and Devolution were capable of rendering those effects since very early revisions. Devolution had a bug probably related to the verification reading process which prevented many effects from showing correctly but they would still show if you ran the game for the first time.
So it never needed a game specific hack to get working in the first place. The game was properly supported around August '14, right after I supplied a log of the game which I intentionally had not done. This has nothing to do with Nintendont.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious