Hacking Nintendont

makke007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i am having some small issue. I am using a Forwarder to Boot into Nintendon't since i don't have a Wii Mote. I do own the official Gamecube Adapter with a Gamecube Controller tho. The issue is that without a Wiimote i can only boot into Nintendont with Gamepad Controls selected which have higher priority than my Gamecube controller. So basicly games only work on Gamepad sadly instead of the actual Gamecube controller. is there any way to get arround my Wii U asking for a Damm Wii Mote somehow ?

To clarify i have Gamecube Controller controls in the Nintendont Menu but because of the choice earlier i sadly dont have controls ingame other than the gamepad

Last edited by makke007,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i am having some small issue. I am using a Forwarder to Boot into Nintendon't since i don't have a Wii Mote. I do own the official Gamecube Adapter with a Gamecube Controller tho. The issue is that without a Wiimote i can only boot into Nintendont with Gamepad Controls selected which have higher priority than my Gamecube controller. So basicly games only work on Gamepad sadly instead of the actual Gamecube controller. is there any way to get arround my Wii U asking for a Damm Wii Mote somehow ?

To clarify i have Gamecube Controller controls in the Nintendont Menu but because of the choice earlier i sadly dont have controls ingame other than the gamepad
I would like to get rid of that too, the annoying Wii mote questi8q

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

that is not a nintendont issue or solution, that is how wiiu works so yeah to solve this you would need to rewrite the way wiiu menu boots wiivc injects so i doubt it, probably a dedicated cfw path if possibe at all.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
Been injecting some GC games to play as Wii VC and as I understand it they use Nintendont. Using the gamepad as the screen and controller is great, however I have a question. How does something like Mario sunshine work that uses the analogue trigger? Is there a workaround?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Been injecting some GC games to play as Wii VC and as I understand it they use Nintendont. Using the gamepad as the screen and controller is great, however I have a question. How does something like Mario sunshine work that uses the analogue trigger? Is there a workaround?
press the L button+ZL to make mid press L or L+ZR to make a mid press R.

Last edited by pedro702,

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok ran into a snag and not sure why. As I mentioned I got a game working, then got it running with a GC pad. Now it wont load again, just gets a black screen. The same is true for every GC game I try to inject.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok ran into a snag and not sure why. As I mentioned I got a game working, then got it running with a GC pad. Now it wont load again, just gets a black screen. The same is true for every GC game I try to inject.
well it depends of manny things, are you making your own inejcts?
do you have the sd card inserted with the correct files?
your running cfw?

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
well it depends of manny things, are you making your own inejcts?
do you have the sd card inserted with the correct files?
your running cfw?

I am making them myself, or at least trying too . I only have the one card and that is in. I think the files are all in the right place, I didn't manually change anything from when it was working. When I select to load the game it asks in I want to use the pad or not, then shows the banner, then boots into wii mode and then a black screen. A that point I have to turn the Wii U off on the wall, even the power button does nothing.

Last edited by spectral,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am making them myself, or at least trying too . I only have the one card and that is in. I think the files are all in the right place, I didn't manually change anything from when it was working. When I select to load the game it asks in I want to use the pad or not, then shows the banner, then boots into wii mode and then a black screen. A that point I have to turn the Wii U off on the wall, even the power button does nothing.
your making the injects correctly? adding the correct and diferent title ids and whatnot? and isntalling the iso inside of it? or just fowarding to the sd card?

if you installed a wup with the same title id over another they will not work again.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
I just completely removed Nintendont and put it back on. The game then ran ok but only once. When I try to run it again its a black screen I'm not getting any errors when making the injects, I'm using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector. Getting the pop up box at the end saying all successful,etc. I've never installed over an existing install, I always remove it first.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I just completely removed Nintendont and put it back on. The game then ran ok but only once. When I try to run it again its a black screen I'm not getting any errors when making the injects, I'm using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector. Getting the pop up box at the end saying all successful,etc. I've never installed over an existing install, I always remove it first.
is your sd card full? has free space? did the memroy card file got created correctly?check the sd root to see if ninconfig.bin is there and saves folder to see that the file created for saving isnt 0kb.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
is your sd card full? has free space? did the memroy card file got created correctly?check the sd root to see if ninconfig.bin is there and saves folder to see that the file created for saving isnt 0kb.

I may have fixed it although cant test properly atm. If it was this it was a rookie mistake. I forgot I had a forwarder for Nintendont installed, I removed it and tried again and the game loaded, aswell as looking slightly different on screen when it did, bringing up Nintendont check/creating something(memory card?). Will do some more testing later. I also removed forwarders for Wiiflow and USB loader while I was at it, just in case.

Edit: Seems like I spoke too soon. Seems it was just another one off time it worked.

Another thing I have since noticed is the even when ran directly Nintendont wont remember any settings. I can change them and run a game and they work fine for that game. But once I close Nintendont they are gone the next time I run it. I definitely have the config file on the SD card

Last edited by spectral,

Masana

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,
I have a weird problem with Resident Evil 3 Nemesis Pal version.
When I activate the pal60 in the game j'obtien n black screen on the tv but the screen of the gamepad works,
when I pass it in pla50 the game functions on the 2 screens ... Is this a bug?
Thank you for enlightening me.

Masana

ps: sorry for spelling this is a google translation.

AksoAmaral

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello people, what's the latest version of Nindendont??
I using 5.483, but on download off GitHub is 4.431, it's cofusing.
The release date of 5.483 is 20160710 and 4.431 is 20161218.

i'm confused!

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: AksoAmaral

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
I still can't seem to get GC injects to work, they very occasionally load and play fine but most of the time I get the Wii logo on screen then a black screen and I have to turn the Wii U off on the wall.

However I have since tried some Wii injects and those all work fine. So it definitely seems to be something to do with Nintendont. I have even tried removing it and the settings from the card and starting over with no luck.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that sometimes some homebrew will refuse to see an SD card unless it's inserted BEFORE I turn the Wii U on. That could be the issue too.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
So even if its already in I should trying removing it while the Wii U is off and then put it back in and then power on? I don't see how it could know. I never remove/insert the card other than in standby.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So even if its already in I should trying removing it while the Wii U is off and then put it back in and then power on? I don't see how it could know. I never remove/insert the card other than in standby.
probably have a faulty card that is starting to fail, got another sd card around?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol