Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope someone ends up adding the Spanish or French US region ones to that title keys site.
I plan to replace one of the other language roms with Crystal while leaving the version and titleid alone. This should allow Crystal to show up in Poketransporter.

I did this with Red and Blue so the full color hack versions of Red and Blue (with GBC banners and color icons) work with with Poketransporter as it thinks they are the actual Red and Blue releases.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope someone ends up adding the Spanish or French US region ones to that title keys site.
I plan to replace one of the other language roms with Crystal while leaving the version and titleid alone. This should allow Crystal to show up in Poketransporter.

I did this with Red and Blue so the full color hack versions of Red and Blue (with GBC banners and color icons) work with with Poketransporter as it thinks they are the actual Red and Blue releases.
Blank titleID's between gold and silver were found, so this could be the crystal 3DS version...

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doubt it personally. Crystal was from an era where third games still came out. Now Nintendo is all about that $$ and won't create third versions.
But that's where they would get their money. I believe that Crystal was more popular than Gold and Silver. Besides, what else could it be? According to a tweet by SciresM, who more than likely found the title IDs, it appears after every region's Gold and Silver. It would make sense for it to be Crystal.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
The most recent game I see is Monster Hunter Stories (r79 3.1.7), what am I doing wrong ?

TIA
r80 is being pushed.The latest game should be "I am an air traffic controller". You were doing nothing wrong. r79's latest cache was MH Stories.

EDIT: r80 is out.

Last edited by Ev1l0rd,

Shroomalistic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those of you who are having the crash error when pressing start? what size of sdcard do you have? Ive noticed on my both of my sons n3dsxl's I dont get the crash or my buddies o3dsxl that I boot9stap'ed and they all have 32gb sdhc cards in them, both of mine (n2dsxl with a 128gb sdxc and o3dsxl with a 64gb sdxc) crash when I press start. Anychance that could be the issue? i think ive exhausted all other options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2