Not open for further replies.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to clarify: If changing the theme is called developing the app just because he updated the german .lang file and listed himself as the main developer under the category "themes" and takes up to 3 versions for just changing the theme... well... then congratulations to this amazing "dev". (He doesn't even set the version number right...) Plus I dunno that something like this is called "updated theme engine" lol...

@arc13, if you have any freetime in the future, come back and continue on this please...

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to clarify: If changing the theme is called developing the app just because he updated the german .lang file and listed himself as the main developer under the category "themes" and takes up to 3 versions for just changing the theme... well... then congratulations to this amazing "dev". (He doesn't even set the version number right...) Plus I dunno that something like this is called "updated theme engine" lol...

@arc13, if you have any freetime in the future, come back and continue on this please...
He also made the app use an auto updating cache.

xXPaulMCXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

1) arc told me that he is very sure that he won't come back.
2) yea, it's hilarious to call that real updates, will only release updates if I add major stuff to it from now on

Last edited by xXPaulMCXx,

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

or you know, be thankful that someone is developing it at all

Reactions: Quantumcat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1