Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
North Adams is not New York >.< Still this has happened in town I live near, scary and just fucked up really

Yup, I heard that on WTEN this morning, I'm in Troy. Its really fucked up, not only since Rabbits are one of my favorite animals, but just because thats fucked up to do anyways. Why take your angry out on innocent animals? Fucked up dude.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh do i hate massachusetts. i hope you guys all die a horrible death in that state. everyone in the state needs to jump off a bridge and shoot each other in the face on the way down. rhode island too for that matter.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Porygon-X said:
Sad thing is, even if he DOES get caught, the Police will probably say he's "mentally challenged" or "psychologically crazy" and be released to a place to "regain himself".

He should be jailed. For a long time.

Nah, the police will NEVER EVER say that. It will be the defense attorney who could easily get a "not guilty" verdict by saying that he's legally insane and does not know the difference between right and wrong.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
poor bunnehs....
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer