Homebrew Not64 with CCP support

crazyj3ss

hmm
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, if this is a bother, feel free to lock it right up but I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere other than people asking about the fix to analogs.

Anyways, I've only recently got into wanting to use Not64 and with a classic controller pro at that but in the controller settings I can't find a way to set up the buttons to use it. The only options it has are to use the wii remote(which obviously is missing all the buttons it lacks and CCP has), the Gc controller option(which,afaik, I can't use since I'm on wii u), and a none option(which seems like an obvious no).

How the hell do I set it up for pro use? From what I heard you can see the controller type you are using on the main menu(with people claiming to see classic controller shadow) but I only see the wii remote showing up.

Any help?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Indeed, when you start the app a Classic Controller blue icon should appear in socket 1.
Maybe your CCPro is not official/supported.

Try seeing if it's working normally with other games.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Strange, the CC icon should appear in Not64 main menu. Only have tested in Wii (I'd wish have a Wii U :P). Maybe that's the problem?

EDIT: Take a look to this app http://www.mediafire.com/?qmhygmu2ijm
It will tell you your CCPro ID (sadly doesn't work with Wiimote plus), maybe it should be necessary recompile Not64 adding your CC ID.

crazyj3ss

hmm
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, btw I turned it off because I was checking something on tv but anyways,when you get to the Not64 screen and it shows that you have a wii remote plugged in...is that icon above it that looks like a curved half circle with 3 little circles inside of it on the bottom the classic controller (pro)? That was also blue and showed up this time but I didn't get past that part because of what I just mentioned and the fact I wasn't sure what it was anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu