Hacking Now repairing Preloader issues HELP

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Every time i turn my wii off and then on i get that message, is it because ive patched ios60 or something. Ive only noticed since i installed the usb loader 1.1. channel

Maximillion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay fixed it just hit all the buttons on the wii remote now its to the menu thanks

Although I can get to the menu it is coming up repairing everytime I boot the wii and I cant get rid of it

ClaKK

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
April fools
biggrin.gif
crediar got you!!
wink.gif

Just set the date to something other than 1st April and it won't bother you anymore
biggrin.gif

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having the exact same error.
I tried a falsh drive on iso loader (which didn't work) so I pressed A to restart then I got the error
frown.gif

Any ideas, i'm affraid to reinstall preloader just in case I brick.

Is this seriously a April fools?
If so you got me good if so then I did have a brick..............in my pants
smile.gif

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argh I keep forgetting that Europe is already on April 1st. I'm glad I live in the US so I don't actually participate in any of you guys April Fool's activities (Theyre only March 31st activities here
tongue.gif
)

ploggy said:
If so you got me good if so then I did have a brick..............in my pants
smile.gif

Damn you must have been constipated to shit out something that hard.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Maximillion said:
Okay fixed it just hit all the buttons on the wii remote now its to the menu thanks

If you power off the Wii to red, press power and hold reset will it load PreLoader?

LOL, nastly little Aprils Fools Joke. Gonna have sh1t loads of threads started tomorrow bout this one!

Maximillion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol git I was a bit worried never usually have any problems Im always so careful, got me good sat the for ages just staring at the screen thinking shit shall I turn it off dint think of clicking some buttons.
Yeah there gonna be loads of people worrying about this one haha

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This pissed me off this morning. I had read about it yesterday, but what the joke also does it change how the autoboot works. Even when you set preloader to autoboot to the system menu, as long as it's Apr 1, it will bring up the message, and then go to the preloader screen.

Now, I have found that if you change the date (eg. Apr 2), then that "Repairing" screen does not come up, and autoboot to the system menu works fine.

Great work on preloader. I didn't want to upgrade to 4.0 until preloader was avaliable, so now I can go get a big SDHC card for all my GHWT/RB2 DLC.

Hope that info helps with anyone annoyed with preloader today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, what's 401k?