Homebrew WIP NSPower - Switch title installer, manager and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XorTroll

Switching between my 2DS and my Switch
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
I gave it a try. It works... I was able to download and install multiple games. It did say there were only 259 titles available. Aren't there way more then that?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
As it uses 2 databases to get info only titles which appear on both databases are selected

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no not cdn systemupdate works but no eshop acces.... damn my japanese account with games is gone and eu one with games too

dload I Am Setsuna now.....so no cdn ban only eshop is banned...gameupdates systemupdates and dloading with nspower works

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i loaded i am setsuna.....if i start it my switch freezes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

now i load Ultra Street Fighter and see if that works

Dfroberts86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope every game i load with nspower is freezing my switch
Does it freeze, or give you an error? The couple games I tried, they downloaded and installed fine, but when I try to run them it says an error occurred and closes. If I try to run it again, it says save data is corrupted, and won't load. I'm trying another game right now.

Edit: I'm using reinx and the latest darth meteos pack.

Last edited by Dfroberts86,

Yomiichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i cant download :( it says there's some error when i press to install/download a game

Startekee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This freezes my switch. I did get street fighter to work though. Also some games give an error saying it needs to check to see if the game is linked to my account. This app has potential though.

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i ried it with reinx but it says loading list.....nothing happens it stays there...sx os the loaded games are freezing on loadscreen (where it says Nintendo Switch in the corner right down).......

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
fck tested it (only 5 mint dload).....banned...haha
Stupid! Guys do not use these sorts of apps to download nsp titles to your switch whatever the op says you will get banned instantly even just opening it and booting the app on your switch. If your going to install nsp use the cdnsp put your file on your sd card and install it with tx’s installer just make sure when you install the file turn your WiFi off install power down delete your nsp of your sd card and then turn back on and play! Using these apps is just plain silly business

Last edited by Reecey,

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am not stupid . i dont care about a ban i only told that i was banned that quick. i was aware that i will get banned i wanted to look how quick i will be banned.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have another switch unmodded so....

Last edited by Purple_Heart,
Reactions: Deleted User

XorTroll

Switching between my 2DS and my Switch
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
I've been thinking on ideas for homebrew in general, plus seen the sources from various new released apps, such as 4nxci or Tinfoil, and I've decided to try making some kind of nsp dumper, an app which dumps titles you have installed as nsps.
I don't know if I'll manage to make it, but I'll try, and add it to NSPower if it works ok!

mrmole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Many people are asking me to fix NXPlay, but I've decided to leave that project, because I want to mix NSPower and NXPlay and add an audio player (and future video player) as another option in NSPower, to make it more a multipurpose tool.

I think NXPlay was better to be a separate project, rather than it being incorporated into an application that has a CDN downloading that uses console specific cert. CDN downloading is a feature that is not used by everybody, either due to ethical reasons or a risk of a ban. However, most of the people who do homebrew on their switch, would surely like a multimedia application.

Reactions: tiliarou

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid! Guys do not use these sorts of apps to download nsp titles to your switch whatever the op says you will get banned instantly even just opening it and booting the app on your switch. If your going to install nsp use the cdnsp put your file on your sd card and install it with tx’s installer just make sure when you install the file turn your WiFi off install power down delete your nsp of your sd card and then turn back on and play! Using these apps is just plain silly business
why do you care?

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as the content downloader isn't enabled by default and doesn't make any online connections, then I'm fine with that.

If you do allow the content downloader to be "on" by default, you should..
  • Allow use of an external .cert on the SD Card.
    • Disable downloading if an SD Cert is not provided unless you request to use your own.
      • Should you opt to use your own, prompt you with the necessary knowledge to know what you're getting into.
  • If the cert is invalid, do not fall-back onto the system cert immediately.
    • Prompt that a replacement cert is needed, or you could use your own. (cue necessary info)
We don't want to see people being banned by just opening the software or accidentally hitting a button or two.

Last edited by Serfrost,
Reactions: tiliarou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j