Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi :)

Try by pressing the key for at least 1 second. ;)

So press all the required buttons and hold it for atleast 1 second?

Edit- I just tried all the ones with buttons, still no working I pressed everything for atleast 5-10 seconds, also the add 100 Luna coins not working to, I'm supposed to be pressing be buttons in game or on NTR screen?

Last edited by ShyPlox,

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes.
1- Activate the cheats
2- Activate the wanted cheats
3- trigger the buttons and stay for at least 1 second

It's because the "main loop" take a 1s pause for each iteration. That's also why if you keep hitting the button it'll not working every time.

I've corrected that in my others plugin, but this one is the first i've made so didn't correct this one. :P

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.
1- Activate the cheats
2- Activate the wanted cheats
3- trigger the buttons and stay for at least 1 second

It's because the "main loop" take a 1s pause for each iteration. That's also why if you keep hitting the button it'll not working every time.

I've corrected that in my others plugin, but this one is the first i've made so didn't correct this one. :P

Okay I did everything like you said, still not working I held it for atleast 20 seconds then waited a minute and held it again for 20 seconds, no luck in using the USA Verison u made and I have the dlc

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thanks ! Still if you have no new do not hesitate to remind it to me. I have the bad habit to forget things x)

Hello did u ever get around to doing this? I just want u to know it's the ones that's need button combinations and add 100 Luna coins( gold and silver ), I no these cheats are worth it for much people but I just want an extra 99 stats points instead of 300.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh yeah sorry I forgot ! ^^

It's because I didn't make the conversion to US version for this in the US version. I'll build again the plugin this afternoon. ;)

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the storage ones aren't working at all the rest of tehm are though. I even withdrew everything that I could and made sut hat the things that are in there are materials/consumables but the values for them idn't change at all.

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works, but do you know ifyou're able to tell item type when doing the loop through storage as it does _everyting_ including armor/weapons and that can be semi-annoying but i do know th tit does it, I wil be having to remember to withdraw all armor/weapons each time I use it bu it is working now everyhting is now 99 as the item, and when withdrawing th earmor it does fill bag with x99 of them so it's efinitely working a minor thing but nota huge one.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah I know this problem trust me. ^^'

But it's not possible to tell what item is stocked at this address.
The address the loop are browsing contains just the quantity information.

The link to the object is probably done somewhere else, but honestly I don't want to spent time looking for that.

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah !
Okay, try this one.

Awesome is this the Verison with the fixxed button cheats? Or is it the one u posted right before, also what do u mean by online functions work?
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The button combinations doesn't work for me. I currently have BootNTR 2.4 on a N3DS 9.2 emunand

Did u try pressing it for aleast 1 second? I can't test it right now or eles I would see my self.

Last edited by ShyPlox,

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah normally the button cheats are fixed. :huh:
I'll verify the code but I can't test it as I don't have the US version.

What i mean is that you can play online (host the game is preferably for certain cheats to work) with my cheats ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2