Hacking NTSC TCPGecko Codes?

thegamemaster8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there, my name's Bill. I'm hoping I'm posting in the right part as I just joined the site.

I recently started using the TCPGecko with CosmoCourtney's Code Handler, but one problem I'm having is that most of the Codes (including those listed on CosmoCourtney's Thread) I find are for the PAL Region.

I know the Wii U was poorly received and I know tons of people are going into a frenzy over the Switch.

That said, I'm using a NTSC System with NTSC Game Discs.

I'm not looking for too many Codes to be honest as I'm mostly looking Codes to help with some of the more harder aspects of Games that I've just about given up on.

If someone can help me out, I need codes like these:

• Smash for Wii U (Latest Version): P1 is Invincible (AND/OR) P1 KO's opponents in 1 hit
  • Mario Kart 8 (Latest Version): Current Item Modifier (AND/OR) P1 is Invincible
I'm not good at making my own codes and don't want to risk breaking something trying. If someone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

--Bill--

thegamemaster8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@jbuck1975

The majority of codes listed on the thread you responded with either are for the PAL Region (I need NTSC) or they're for an older version of the Game.

I need codes like the ones I listed in the original Post for this thread for V.1.1.6 of Smash Bros. and V.4.1 of Mario Kart 8.

If there are codes I missed in that thread, link the page within that thread.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...