Homebrew RELEASE NX Activity Log - View (slightly) more detailed play statistics!

tallbl0nde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's been a while, but I've finally developed the UI to a point where I feel it's ready for release. I know the "details" page is half empty, but that's because I have no idea how long it's going to take to actually implement what I want to put there. Regardless, I hope this UI + the additional filtering options make it easier to view your play activity :)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's been a while, but I've finally developed the UI to a point where I feel it's ready for release. I know the "details" page is half empty, but that's because I have no idea how long it's going to take to actually implement what I want to put there. Regardless, I hope this UI + the additional filtering options make it easier to view your play activity :)
Very nice. Would be cool to auto launch this homebrew from ulaunch when clicking on the user avatar just like the stock activity log appears in qlaunch. @XorTroll :P

Edit: Just saw this in your github release notes:
NX Activity Log can no longer be used in "Applet Mode".
Guess it would be more convenient to have it running in Applet Mode when quick accessing it from within ulaunch so we better put this on hold until you may come back with Applet Mode compatibility. :P
Great update nonetheless.

Last edited by lordelan,
Reactions: tallbl0nde

Csmrcc

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
no problems here, and gui looks really nice!
thank you!

tallbl0nde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Very nice. Would be cool to auto launch this homebrew from ulaunch when clicking on the user avatar just like the stock activity log appears in qlaunch. @XorTroll :P

Edit: Just saw this in your github release notes:

Guess it would be more convenient to have it running in Applet Mode when quick accessing it from within ulaunch so we better put this on hold until you may come back with Applet Mode compatibility. :P
Great update nonetheless.

The reason why it doesn't work in applet mode is that the player select applet doesn't launch (I'm guessing because you can't choose a user for an applet). So to get around this I'll add my own player select at some point.

My thoughts for "overriding" the normal user page applet would be to use a forwarder thing, and from what I've been reading on switchbrew it should hopefully be able to select the user based on the icon pressed, so it wouldn't need any player selection whatsoever (I hope). Also by using a forwarder it should work on both ulaunch and qlaunch.

Csmrcc

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah, more exact details like that are on the to-do list :)
Just a collateral question regarding our last talk, is there the possibility to change the hours played? I mean changing some txt or config or something.
I'm asking about that because I delete my previous user profile (like +150 hours with Zelda for example) :D
Thank you

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The reason why it doesn't work in applet mode is that the player select applet doesn't launch (I'm guessing because you can't choose a user for an applet). So to get around this I'll add my own player select at some point.

My thoughts for "overriding" the normal user page applet would be to use a forwarder thing, and from what I've been reading on switchbrew it should hopefully be able to select the user based on the icon pressed, so it wouldn't need any player selection whatsoever (I hope). Also by using a forwarder it should work on both ulaunch and qlaunch.
Thanks for letting me know. :)
The last left thing I would love to see in your app is still playtime for "non user specific" games like NSPs created with nro2nsp. :P

tallbl0nde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just a collateral question regarding our last talk, is there the possibility to change the hours played? I mean changing some txt or config or something.
I'm asking about that because I delete my previous user profile (like +150 hours with Zelda for example) :D
Thank you
I have no idea if it's possible to edit the play data stored on the switch (nor do I want to try it) so I'm instead thinking of adding the option to add/subtract time from games but only within this app. This way it solves what you're describing in a safe manner.

Thanks for letting me know. :)
The last left thing I would love to see in your app is still playtime for "non user specific" games like NSPs created with nro2nsp. :P
That's something I'd like to add too, so if it's easy enough to do I will!

Reactions: lordelan

Csmrcc

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have no idea if it's possible to edit the play data stored on the switch (nor do I want to try it) so I'm instead thinking of adding the option to add/subtract time from games but only within this app. This way it solves what you're describing in a safe manner.
s

ooh, thank you so much, i would appreciate it as sometimes we have to delete user/kefir/format console/change console/etc and if there is not much problem that would be a cool option

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol