NXTools - CFW for Nintendo Switch

Dysproh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you asking: this is bs, no e of these enty point do, and likely never will, exist. The op is fake and gay.

D

Deleted User

im sorry im a noob but im having a problem with my nz tools cfw when i load it makes a red screen and says something like wannacry your files are now encrypted pay us money did i brick my switch?? thanks in advance

D

Deleted User

rly u no help me? sad:sad:

no, angry:angry:

actually, FUCKING PISSED you pathetic wanker. Why are you refusing to help me when I am in such a desperate time of need? Pathetic little bitch, people like you are the walking scum of the Earth. Human decency is dead, and you are living proof of it. I hope you die in a fire pit, mauled by wolves and giant bees. Suck my fuck, little asshole.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well try the tool WannaKey but it doesnt always work. You usually get wannacry when you update on a higher Firmware that armtrustzonehax nxway doesnt support.

Gesendet von meinem Optimus G mit Tapatalk
im sorry i dont speak germany

D

Deleted User

It was the standard tapatalk signature it reactivated i just updated tapatalk.
ok lol but i dont know what this has to do with anything i dont know what your saying i just want my switch not bricked is that too much to ask :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...