Obsessive uploading habits

will you try to encrypt or obfuscate anything before uploading or posting it to any website

• Sure! censorship mustn't exists!

• Yes!I just want to keep my file/posts/articles

• Yes!censorship isn't good for open internet!

• No ,it's a little bit complicated

• No , it waste me too much time

Results are only viewable after voting.

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I just want to upload 700GB of files no matter what website it is and use windows cmd.exe
copy /b picture.jpg+encrypted.zip picturewithfile.jpg => save as comply.bat

This will just fool any website that have strict censorship rules and mechanisms like the ones in china
This OCD uploading also bring relief from any kind of account restriction , bans , blacklist or any other thing like that

Again , always keep fooling any kind of websites that trying to censoring contents , no matter what country that website is located

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
that's my way i encrypt files and then keep them in the chinese file hosting provider like tencent in this one

Attachments

• QQ截图20180115212319.png
    QQ截图20180115212319.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 106

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Decent method, but steganographied files downloaded from the internet will almost always trigger antiviruses though... Putting a locked zip/rar inside another one makes it just as unreadable, but less detectable:P

Reactions: OsQ_Oscar

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Decent method, but steganographied files downloaded from the internet will almost always trigger antiviruses though... Putting a locked zip/rar inside another one makes it just as unreadable, but less detectable:P
Yes!you're 1000% right , people around the universe should always upload/download/share/bittorent anything using the same series of techniques

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's how a 200MB Sub-volume RAR file can stored easily on http://wenku.baidu.com
with the possibility of 70% upload accepted and 30% abnormal file detection ratio
http://www.winrar.com.cn

Notice that file extension can changed as random as you like ,for example 'happy.birthday' 'christmas.eve' 'shining.sun'
QQ截图20180115215916.png
QQ截图20180115220110.png
QQ截图20180115215537.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

VPN , shadowsocks , telegram , or even wannacry ransomware is attached in this unbelievable PPT file
QQ截图20180115220241.png

Last edited by OsQ_Oscar,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it's been years skidrow upload his games with double rar/zip files to avoid any websites to detect its contents, they usually compress whole game and split it into different files 001, 002 etc, then rar them again with a single password.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E